4.0 out of 5 stars Good boots
Got the boots really fast. They're comfy but I've only worn them once so I haven't really had a chance to test them out. I'm planning on wearing them to the football game this weekend so we'll see.
Published on October 11, 2012 by Rom

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
These boots got really great reviews and I was very dissapointed when I received them. The boot is very narrow and uncomfortable. I didn't expect the material to be perfect because of it not being leather, but it was way to shiny and cheap looking. Had to return them unfortunately.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, October 11, 2012
The left one feels bigger around my calf though and the right one feels just right. Luckily, the buckle can be tightened. I'm hoping the right one will stretch a little to match the left? This is the reason why I didn't give it 5 stars. My calves are 14.5".
These boots probably won't look that great with skirts but I usually wear pants anyway so I'm fine with that. Definitely casual like previous reviewer said. Looks great with jeans and a nice sweater or even a sweatshirt if you wanna dress down a bit (like to a football game, ha!)
All in all, it meets everything I wanted in a pair of boots. Real leather, black, short heels, comfortable, and fits around my calves. I tried checking everywhere else to see if I can get it cheaper but it's the same at other websites.

10/17/12--update
Boots were so comfortable at the game! Climbed several flights of stairs to get to our seats and my feet did not hurt. I even wore them all day at work today and yes, still comfy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, June 11, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Cankle Maker, May 28, 2013
PROS: These were good lookin' boots, flats that were definitely made for walkin'.

CONS: One word - cankles. I ended up tightening the buckles when I tried them on (because they were a little large on the shaft and around the ankles. This worked well for my calves but I still ended up with a lot of scrunching around the ankle area.

I ended up returning these and getting another brand that looks similar and fits WAY better. Recommend you try on Enzo Angiolini Saylem boots instead of these. They have a slight (emphasis on slight) heel but the style and quality of leather is noticable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, March 15, 2013
These boots comprised all the key factors I was looking for and the fit and comfort level were very good. I am quite pleased. Just wish they came in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish!, March 12, 2013
These boots are comfortable and stylish. I have an average width foot, and these are a little snug on the width, but I believe the leather will stretch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nine West Women's Nightskies Boot,Black Leather, February 27, 2013
Classic Boot, very stylish and very comfortable!! Fits perfect. Love these boots. Would be nice if theyd carry them in brown or cognac colour as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST big enough for big calves, optimistic they will stretch!, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Nine West Women's Nightskies Boot (Shoes)
I ordered these after reading the reviews, hoping they would fit my 17" calves (never thought I had big calves until I tried to buy a pair of boots.....). I was a little heart-broken when I first zipped them up because it was a tight squeeze, but they DID zip up. After the initial letdown, I came back on the site and also scoured Zappos for a style I liked as well in wide-calf boots, with no luck whatsoever.

However, about a half hour into wearing them, they loosened a little - I forgot that leather stretches!! I am going to give them some time and a little leather conditioner and hope for the best. I might drill one extra row of holes in the top buckle as well, for a little extra comfort.

I ordered the black boots in an 8. I am a narrow size 8, and these fit exactly how I want them to in the feet. The leather is high quality and very shiny (not too shiny). The zipper goes all the way down to the sole, so it's super easy to get your foot in. I would disagree with the review that says these look casual - I bought them specifically as dress boots and I think they will look great for that. The foot shape is perfect, I love the narrow ankle, and as soon as they stretch enough I will probably end up wearing them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!, January 22, 2013
I love these boots - very comfortable and stylish. I would recommend them to everyone who wants comfort and style!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nightskies first impression, November 13, 2012
Isela Muzquiz (Brownsville, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I have been wearing my new boots for about a week now and so far so good. I've been wearing them everyday and i feel like i've had them for longer. I purchased these boots because they are flat. I have sensitive feet and I can't walk or stand for long periods of time or long stretches in any heel. It pushes my toes forward and later it hurts. So, i chose these boots for comfort. I also chose knee high boots because of the approaching winter. It doesn't snow much where i currently live (but it can)and I wanted something to cover mylegs up to the knee as i walk to work and back home. So far so good.
My first Impression as i received them in the mail was that the opening space at the top was a bit wider than i expected, but now i don't even notice it and it seems to leave good room for my skinny pants to go in. I have yet to try them under a wider leg pair of pants. I also felt, and still do, that the right boot is a bit more snug around the width of my foot than the left one, but i hope to break it in. It's not too bad though. The fact that it was made in china almost put me off. Is anything made in China worth this much money? For that i take one star off the review. I paid more for the name brand than the boot value in my opinion. But i had to order from online because South Korean shoes don't fit me and are not comfortable for me feet.

What i like about the boots:
I have narrow feet, but the boot is a medium size leaving room for thicker socks this winter and provides a comfortable amount of room for my feet to relax and not be squeezed in the boot. I also just like the feel of it and it's pretty comfortable for longer unplanned walks. I have used them in the city of Seoul, the subway systems (which i think is worse than NY subway system)and down the rainy streets.

What I would change or add: I would add a more padded insert for my feet. Sometimes it's too flat. I need some padding. So, i may just buy something at Emart (korean version of WalMart).

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BOOTS, October 22, 2012
I am so happy with these boots! I needed a casual winter boot to wear over jeans and these are perfect. I have wide calves so I was a little worried but there is plenty of room.

Nine West Women's Nightskies Boot