Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 25, 2012
This animal print shoe is so sharp. It has a quality cowhide texture and rich pattern. Well made! Nice piping trim instead of stitching frames your foot. It is a sleek, flat shoe with some inside cushioning. I really needed an 11W but its not available so I took a chance on a 12M. Its a little long but still hugs my foot! However the toe box is not deep so if you have thick toes it will rub them until it loosens a bit. Its not overly stiff and does break in.True to size in length, maybe a bit narrow in width. While comfortable it is not for long walks or shopping but will work for movies and dinner. Young Ladies will be just fine!
I also ordered the black which is LISTED INCORRECTLY. IT'S LISTED BLACK SUEDE/WITH CREST BUT THERE IS NO CREST AS OTHERS HAVE STATED AND LUCKY 4 ME I DID NOT WANT A CREST. Amazon correct this problem!!!!!! As usual Amazon has best price, most choices of patterns and sizes and fast and free shipping n returns.
on November 13, 2013
I agree with the many reviews that say the toe box is extra narrow. Unfortunately I did not read the reviews until the shoes arrived and I couldn't believe how much they hurt my feet. I have other Nine West shoes that fit fine, but not these. That said, they are a great looking shoe, so I gave them 3 stars for appearance.
on October 21, 2012
was a little concerned about the shoe at first as i thought it might be a little tight --but after wearing it the whole day for the first time, i found it to be very comfortable-and i love the look --the color grey goes very well with everything and the style is great--i wore it to work and felt great all day---
on June 26, 2013
Normally, I wouldn't go to the trouble of exchanging when the sizing is off (much smaller than a 10) - but they were so pretty, with a sort of subtle sheen that is going to be great at work, that I'm going for an exchange. The largest size is a 10.5, so will update my review when I receive them.
on December 7, 2012
Thanks to Amazon, I own this style in about 8 colors.....typically, they are a bit narrow but I've already learned how to break them in for my size 10.5 monster feet (just get yourself one of those men's shoe stretchers usually sold at shoe repair shops...the kind w/the screw in the center and leave them there for a whole day each) after this very important step, they fit like gloves.....be very careful w/the calf/pony hair ones as they may lose shape...its a better idea to take them to your shoe cobbler to get this done.....I can't wait to get the next pair.....love!
on April 25, 2013
True to size. I have a wide fatter foot and this fit fine, not too snug. On one heel it rubs a little but nothing unbearable and most likely because my feet are two different sizes. These look pretty expensive and I get lots of compliments. The snakeskin looks very legitimate. A lot of reviews said they tore up quickly. I did notice a considerate bit of wearing on the heel, for a first time wear. But they seemed to not progress much after that. And unlike most other reviewers, I am heavyset and I DO do a lot of walking. I have worn them maybe 10 times, doing excessive walking 5 times out of 10 (2 miles or so each excessive wear) and they are still wearable. I do wish the soles were made out of a better material, it does sort of flake away, but like I said, I've worn them 10 times. If I get 5 more wears out of them then I have gotten my moneys worth I think. They ran me $20-$22. Good price for how trendy they are. You get what you pay for. But I know Nine West is capable of making better soles, I have a 2 year old pair of boots that I have worn the piss out of and the soft black rubber sole is yet to even wear down some. No clue what it's made of but it's miraculous and I wish these were made of the same. Either way, I love these shoes and might purchase them in a different color if they are still running for this price.
on December 6, 2012
These shoes were at first rather uncomfortable, but as I wore them around the house for about 30 minutes, they became quite comfortable; however, the shade of blue is very odd. Rather than a navy blue, they are a bit off and I really cannot find the word to describe the color. The texture is interesting because they feel like fur. Overall, I like the shoe, but hate the color.
on August 22, 2013
Shoes are true to size, uncomfortable. they rub your feet and toes mercilessly. but on the plus side they looks gorgeous.
I bought several colors as it was on sale. same problem with them all.
on December 20, 2012
I absolutely love these shoes I ordered them in red they look expensive but They are definitely not . I can wear them with pretty much anything I want . Runs True to size, very flat.
on March 23, 2013
I ordered these shoes nearly 2 weeks ago and was very pleased with them after the first wear. I purchased the natural and tan tiger striped flats in my regular size of 6.5M. After I wore them the first time, which was to work (an office setting) at a desk with minimal walking all day, I was even more pleased and found not only that I absolutely loved the look,style, fit, and comfort of these shoes. I wore them today, which was the second full day of wear (minimal walking in them), but when I took them off today I realized the heals of each shoe looked as if they had worn down from many years of hard use and wear. They each had a very rough, jagged edge heal which was at the outer edge of the heal (at the same spot as the heal of my foot would be). They were also starting to separate in the same area of each shoe!!! Such a disappointment to have to send them back. I know they were quite inexpensive (less than $30), but maybe Nine West is no longer a good brand as they were say 20 years ago. After closely looking at the reviews for these shoes I'm surprised that nobody else has had the same issue. Based on the positive reviews, I'm not sure yet if I will exchange them for another pair of the same and hope for the best, or just ntot bother with them. My review is 3 stars since I love the looks and comfort of these shoes. Fyi, I'm an average petite-sized woman at just a hair over 5 ft. tall, 135 lbs.

See 1 answered question