Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on September 28, 2013
I saw this boot in a magazine the other day and knew they were for me and I had to have them. Checked them out on Nine West and then on Amazon and here they are!!! Pricing was the same, not sure if I could have gotten free shipping on Nine West but did on Amazon. When I ordered them there was a 30% off code which made them an even better buy!! They are exactly as shown.... love them! They are true to fit. I am a 6 1/2 - 7 shoe so these are perfect in a size 7. If your feet run on the large end of your size I'd opt for getting a half size up. Especially if your planning on wearing heavy socks. Otherwise this boot is awesome.
on July 25, 2013
I love these boots but they did need inserts to make them a little more comfy. They look great with jeans and go with everything.
on February 26, 2014
it's black. but if you use tissue to touch it, it will have grey color on the tissue. After 2 weeks wearing, the shoes color is not that black now and it has clear trace line on the surface.
i just like the style. quality is not as expected.
on September 2, 2013
This is a great shoe love it. can be worn with jeans, dresses, skirts , very comfortable and looks great on the feet. Nine West should be proud of this one. Recommend all the girls to get a pair. Will be getting a second pair in a different color
on February 5, 2014
These are stylish and comfy. Thinking of getting another color, maybe a suede pair to change things up a bit. They are true to size. Love them!
on July 30, 2014
TRUE TO SIZE
COMFORTABLE FOR WALK ALL DAY
STABLE LEATHER UPPER
LIKE IT
on December 9, 2014
I have always been a fan of Nine West leather boots. I have some that have lasted for years, however, lately, I'm not having great luck. The bottom part of heel on one of these came off two weeks after purchase. I was able to reattach it, but this is the second pair of Nine West boots (both ordered from Amazon) that this has happened to in six months. The boots are cute and comfortable, but the quality just doesn't seem to be there lately. Good luck!
on April 22, 2014
I like the shoe a lot .. 8 is too small. I ordered an 8.5 so I hope it's better.
on April 18, 2014
These boots are a perfect mix of Moto & Western. Great almond toe, easy zip in and open at the ankles to put jeans inside, but look great with a boot cut jean also. Beautiful leather, I purchased the black. I am going to look for another color.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2014
Love these boots the heel is perfect amount seeing I don't like wearing high heels. Looks great with jean and slacks. Very soft leather and comfortable for me. I got when at a great deal of 35.00 with coupons. Ordered the brown and black.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse