Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nine West Women's Sabady Bootie
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 28, 2013
I saw this boot in a magazine the other day and knew they were for me and I had to have them. Checked them out on Nine West and then on Amazon and here they are!!! Pricing was the same, not sure if I could have gotten free shipping on Nine West but did on Amazon. When I ordered them there was a 30% off code which made them an even better buy!! They are exactly as shown.... love them! They are true to fit. I am a 6 1/2 - 7 shoe so these are perfect in a size 7. If your feet run on the large end of your size I'd opt for getting a half size up. Especially if your planning on wearing heavy socks. Otherwise this boot is awesome.
on September 2, 2013
This is a great shoe love it. can be worn with jeans, dresses, skirts , very comfortable and looks great on the feet. Nine West should be proud of this one. Recommend all the girls to get a pair. Will be getting a second pair in a different color
on December 9, 2014
I have always been a fan of Nine West leather boots. I have some that have lasted for years, however, lately, I'm not having great luck. The bottom part of heel on one of these came off two weeks after purchase. I was able to reattach it, but this is the second pair of Nine West boots (both ordered from Amazon) that this has happened to in six months. The boots are cute and comfortable, but the quality just doesn't seem to be there lately. Good luck!
on February 26, 2014
it's black. but if you use tissue to touch it, it will have grey color on the tissue. After 2 weeks wearing, the shoes color is not that black now and it has clear trace line on the surface.
i just like the style. quality is not as expected.
on March 18, 2016
Cons
Only wore them for 5 minutes and already the skin around my ankles were peeling off. So painful and disappointed. I couldn't return them because I worn them to work and the bottom of the shoe had gotten dirty. Also the shipping cost $10 so I doubt they will return the shipping money so I decided to keep the boots and probably will not wear them again.

Pros
Cheap price
Looks cute
review image review image
on July 25, 2013
I love these boots but they did need inserts to make them a little more comfy. They look great with jeans and go with everything.
on August 15, 2014
Love these boots the heel is perfect amount seeing I don't like wearing high heels. Looks great with jean and slacks. Very soft leather and comfortable for me. I got when at a great deal of 35.00 with coupons. Ordered the brown and black.
on June 9, 2015
These were a TEENY bit too large, but it's fine by me - I like wearing thick socks for added comfort so it works out. I'm atypical in that I really derive no enjoyment from buying and/or owning shoes - if I could go barefoot or wear flip flops all the time, I would. But here in NJ we do get some cold temps and it's a good idea to have some foot protection. It's not a requirement, but it's bonus if the protection is somewhat fashionable. These look good without being overly high - important to me because I have to do some walking for work on old cobblestone sidewalks. I can wear these all day without miserable feet, and I'm hoping to buy another pair soon, perhaps in brown, but it's never in stock in my size. Maybe someday.
on April 18, 2014
These boots are a perfect mix of Moto & Western. Great almond toe, easy zip in and open at the ankles to put jeans inside, but look great with a boot cut jean also. Beautiful leather, I purchased the black. I am going to look for another color.
on February 5, 2014
These are stylish and comfy. Thinking of getting another color, maybe a suede pair to change things up a bit. They are true to size. Love them!