5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots
Got my boots a week ago and did not take them off...even through my transatlantic voyage. They are well crafted, comfortable and the leather is good looking. Wish Nine West made them in RED too.
Published on September 18, 2012 by A. Hoffer

3.0 out of 5 stars Brown isn't really brown
These were not as sleek and fitted as the pictures suggested. They were much more casual looking in person and the color was far more red than brown.
Published 9 months ago by Littlepurpletoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots, September 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, October 16, 2012
L. Jaffe (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I was very happy with this product. The boots were exactly what I wanted and very comfortable. They are very smooth, and the heel is not too high so I can work in them (I work in a coffee shop and am on my feet all day.) I have been wearing them almost every day since getting them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy boot, October 31, 2012
Boots fit true to size and are very comfortable. Low heel feels very sturdy and there is no pinching at the toes. Only issue is relatively little cushion provided, but a good pair of socks fixes that easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little boot., October 6, 2012
Perfect ankle boot. It's hard to find one with a small heel that still looks sharp. Perfect fit for my daughter and myself with size 12 feet. Grateful that Nine West makes some 12s now.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous looking boots, November 8, 2012
great looking boots, especially for an older women such as myself who cannot wear a high heeled shoe any longer. They look smart with pants and are comfortable. Great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars shoelvr, October 11, 2012
Ordered this boot in brown leather and love them. They are very comfortable and look great with any style jeans. I'm even thinking of buying oher colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, October 6, 2012
These are perfect knock around boots and comfortable as well. I would have liked the heel to be a little higher but now I have an excuse to buy another pair of boots!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boots, December 13, 2013
I love these boots. The cognac color is rich and the small heel is very comfortable to walk around in for long periods of time. The shape of the boot is pretty perfect, too - not so pointy that my toes are squished, but still a very modern shape. The shaft height is excellent. I typically wear a US women's 7.5 wide, but bought these in an 8 so that I could wear them with thicker socks, and they fit well. My one complaint is that there is no real padding or arch support, which would make them perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is THE boot!, December 10, 2013
This boot is super comfortable and stylish. I have worn them to work many times with no complaints after 8 hours. The best part is the leather is very good quality, they still look new and haven't lost their shape at all. I am debating buying a second pair since I will be so upset at the end of their life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, November 7, 2012
Great purchase. Comfortable, buttery leather, great design, great color. Very happy with it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes all things americana - with style.

Nine West Women's Sosie Ankle Boot