5.0 out of 5 stars very beaautiful
It's very shining when I wear it in my office and soft enough. Since the former comment said Nine West is a little narrow, so I chose 6.5M, 0.5M larger than what I wear in usual. But 6.5M is a little big for me, maybe 6BM is much better.
Published 15 months ago by Xiong Ling

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 1 day
i used them 1 day and they fall apart! the sole disbanded from the shoe while i was walking in the mall. i cant send them back because i live in ecuador and the shipping would cost me a lot.
Published 21 months ago by cdelaf

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 1 day, December 6, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, April 21, 2013
Helen (Calabar, Nigeria) - See all my reviews
I ordered a black fabric but got black metalic. They are for my daughter and she complained that arent comfortable. They are pretty though but not what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars very beaautiful, May 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 26, 2013
These shoes fit well, are very comfortable and go with any color. I was hesitant to buy them online but I am not disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful, April 18, 2013
This shoes are very nice looking. Comfortable also. I have worned them twice already and fit perfectly. I like them very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and cute, April 2, 2013
they are so comfortable. easy to slip on. stylish and trendy. the color is just what I needed. I would recommend them to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, March 26, 2013
It is often hard to find good shoes in my size. These Nine West shoes are a good fit and are stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Nine West Women's Thismoment Flat (Apparel)
I purchased these shoes in pink in size 12. I love them. They are ever so comfortable, true to size & really pretty. The pink has a soft metalic finish & the ties on the front are simple & elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, November 21, 2012
Cute but it was too big in addition to shiny metallic for me to wear everyday. Will return and look for something else. Great experience ordering from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, November 16, 2012
Bought this pair of gorgeous shoes for my daughter because her favorite color is blue. We were surprised to see that the color changes to fuchsia/magenta as we move it. It was lovely but the sad part is it's too big for her but fits me just fine. So instead of returning it and paying for the shipment (we're from the Philippines), my daughter decided that I keep it for myself.

Nine West Women's Thismoment Flat