Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on September 13, 2015
Just what I've been looking fo
on August 9, 2014
I have a mostly normal foot but this shoe made it look like a hamburger trying to wear a thong bikini made of dental floss -- not flattering at all. Also, not very comfortable. Looks cute by itself but I'm not buying a shoe to wear around my neck or sit on a shelf, so it had to go back.
on September 13, 2014
I knew right away these were getting sent back! I normally wear an 8, sometimes an 8.5. I got these in an 8 and they were way too small. The materials were also flimsy feeling. Very cute on screen, not so much in real life.
on September 16, 2014
Cute, versatile and comfortable summer sandals - I love the mint green color and the bottoms are very padded and comfortable. I walk a lot in these and have no issues.
on August 11, 2014
There is a concern about how to keep the part where your feet are clean because it's cloth.
on September 21, 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend and she liked it. No complaints whatsoever.
on July 21, 2014
I love the color...blue...and the fit is comfy. One GREAT deal.
on July 29, 2014
These are some comfortable sandals and my wife loves them. Thanks.
on August 13, 2014
This was the first time that I ordered a pair of shoes and was not even able to open it to try them on. The buckles are just too small to handle the straps, especially considering it was patent material. The soles seemed like they would be comfortable however.
on November 6, 2014