Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

83%
17%
Price:$1,160.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 4, 2014
Fabulous set! Wonderful quality and appearance. The four caster wheels on the bottom of each piece were smooth and made traveling through the airport a breeze. My husband and I bought this set for both of us to use on trips together but on our separate business trips as well. The only thing I will say is if you are a man purchasing this set the pattern is very gender neutral but the outside zippers do have little high heel shoes on them which of course lends itself to being a more feminine set. A great set at a great price point!
on May 7, 2015
I love it, love it, love it!! In 2013 I bought the 24in expandable in brown. At the time I was in a crunch and could not afford the set. I later made several trips back to the store as well as browsed the web to try and complete the set and was not able to find the other pieces. To that end, I'm now the proud owner of the black set and my sister has staked claim of the single brown piece..
on June 30, 2014
Took biggest case to Ireland plus tote. Held up to all that traveling and handling. from san diego to Ireland , all the way around the island too.
on February 15, 2014
Purchased this set for a specific trip. They worked perfectly, making my travels so much easier! Lots of compliments were given on the look as well.
on May 8, 2016