|Fits as expected||
Ninimour Cosplay Sleepsuit Costume
|Price:||$15.80 - $36.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Ladies Mens Adult Animal Onesie
- Small Suitable for Height 151-158cm, Medium suitable for 161-168cm,
- Large suitable for 171-178cm, XL suitable for 181-188cm
- shoes exclude
- Machine Wahable
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.9 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GIC7G2O
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* the fabric is polyester fleece which is very, VERY soft and fuzzy and warm. Perfect for cold weather
* baggy. I'm 5' 3" and ordered a medium. I dislike awkward too-short long sleeves but this is a perfect fit and the stretchy arm and leg cuffs go just before my hands and to my ankles respectively
* it's VERY CUTe and everything kawaii
* everyone here loves it, even my cats
* the hood is a bit too snug if I button it all the way to the top, so usually I unbutton the top button when I want to wear the hood
* the spots are actually more orange compared to the brown-orange spots on the picture
* small hole under the pocket, which can be sewn easily
* after a few uses a few of the button holes became loose, but again that's easily fixable
China to California took about 3 weeks. I got my package two days before the earliest estimated date, but I wish the package was trackable. Looks exactly like the picture except, again, the spots. My medium giraffe suit has 6 buttons 3.5 inches apart and I don't think they're airy. The giraffe doesn't have a butt flap like other suits. I wasn't expecting much since this isn't from Sazac or other legit kigurumi brands but my giraffe costume surpassed those expectations. Overall, I'm impressed. Recommended for everyone! ;)
P.S. Washing: I read online that the first wash should be cold so the colors set and don't blend together. After that, wash warm on normal, permanent press or even gentle cycle. Any detergent will do. Wash inside out. Use fabric softener to keep it soft. Air dry in the shade or put in dryer on air dry or fluff air setting. I haven't used the washing machine yet but I hope the suit is sturdy enough.
her words exactly: "My Life is complete"
this obviously is what she was looking for
What I bought for myself was the gray kitty costume. I love my original costume and wear it frequently when using Twitch or just being goofy around the house. I figured I would order a spare kitty costume so that I would have an extra on hand if the other needs to be washed. I thought I would get an identical kitty costume. What I received instead was what I now refer to as my "special needs" kitty costume. Everything about it is different and poorly made. The color is much lighter and has a brown tint, the hood - wow - tiny ears, crooked eyes, and tiny nose and whiskers. Even the material feels different. I'm really disappointed with this kitty, and I'm not going to be ordering from this company in the future now that I don't know what to expect when I place an order.
I am 100% pleased with this item and will order more
The XL will fit if you are 5"4 and size 18
I would say fits 2-5X easily its baggy and so warm !!
Oh god. Oh GOD. What did you do to this poor son-of-a-gun? His eyes barely made it onto his face, let alone line up, and the mouth is completely upside down? Did you have the new guy make this one? Or perhaps a blind person? I'm so confused. I'm also super disappointed since this one was supposed to replace the goof Stitch one my mother accidentally ordered in place of this one for Christmas.
I'm going to try and fix I myself since I have some artistic fiber, but really, you're taking a gamble with these. Original characters or not.
(I still give it 3 stars for being well made otherwise. The material is super soft and exactly what I wanted. Besides... you know... the completely janked up face.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The quality of this product is awesome but I ordered a unicorn and got stitch...... my daughter is ok with it but I am frustrated that I waited so long for the wrong item .Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
My daughter got this for halloween, and still wears it around the house all the time. She says it is really comfortable.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Older bigger! Mines a little tight around my ankles and this product does not include the shoes.Published 5 days ago by Liquid
bought it for my roommate for christmas and she wears it all the time!Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought my little sister the small. She's about 4'1" and 100 pounds. It fit her perfectly in a baggy, playful way. Slippers were not included so I may have to buy those next. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Erika P.
I was concerned washing it at first, but it held up great and looks like new. Very good construction, very warm and easy to clean. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Je'rome