5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
Published 1 month ago by Ceecee

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!!!!
Its very cute, but super tiny. I am 5'6" and weigh 127 and i could barely squeeze into the top. My hips are only 34 and i couldnt get the thong up. I usually wear a size 4 so i thought I would be safe with "one size fits all" but not the case.

Beware, its very small.
Published 12 days ago by kjs

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, October 2, 2014
I bought this as a surprise for my husband and he absolutely loved it. I'm a 36C and weigh 150 pounds. The red color is very appealing and i also got the black one to its very nice too. For the price this is a great lingerie set, but please be realistic with your expectations. Overall I think this is a great item, the price really can't be beat, and the shipping was fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with the product and so was my husband, September 23, 2014
Leigh (GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA, US) - See all my reviews
I was very pleased with the product and so was my husband.
It came several days before the due date and fit just like it was supposed to.
It does run a bit small but luckily It still fit like it was supposed to just like
in the photo. Very pleased with product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!!!!, November 14, 2014

Beware, its very small.

1.0 out of 5 stars The lace band at the bottom of the halter top ..., October 15, 2014
The lace band at the bottom of the halter top sits right on top of my breasts. According to the picture (Y5747) it should sit just below the breasts. I'm only 5'2"! Maybe if was 4'5" it would have fit appropriately!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with the size, November 5, 2014
R. L. Harman (San Antonio TX) - See all my reviews
This is made for a very tiny person. I though because it was lace that it would be stretchy but it is not forgiving at all. Very disappointed with the size. It would cost more to ship it back so I will probably find one of my tiny skinny friends to give this to as a Christmas gift... seems to be made of good material, but definitely way to samll

2.0 out of 5 stars It really is too small, November 25, 2014
I bought this hoping to use it as a pattern for making my own, but also hoping that it might fit. It doesn't. I'm 5'4/5'5 and weigh about 130lbs. My waist is around 27" and by bust is about 34"
If this fits your description or you are bigger, this isn't going to fit you. If you are about 2" smaller in every aspect (at least), you'll have a better chance this fits.

4.0 out of 5 stars Since I am 5'9'' it fits me more like a shirt than a dress, November 12, 2014
Since I am 5'9'' it fits me more like a shirt than a dress, but for shorter people it will be perfect. You also have to keep in mind that it's not one size fits all, so if you are bigger than "M" I suggest you don't get it because it won't stretch that much.

1.0 out of 5 stars unless u r 100lbs. and flat chested completely it wont work, November 9, 2014
HORRIBLE IT WORKS IF U don't have no tits. And don't even fit a a.36cup. Unless u r. Complete flat then it'll work. I just had to let my rite tit. Hanging out. But. Nope. My bf. Was mad. I did like the jewels on it. But ya unless u r a stick. It'll fit

5.0 out of 5 stars ☆☆☆ Excellent! ☆☆☆, November 17, 2014
Absolutely love this! Colors are bright and material is so smooth!
It is very thin but it really adds to the allure. ♡
Nice detail and lace! Fits as expected! I would highly recommend this product! The company was fast and courteous! ☆☆☆☆☆

4.0 out of 5 stars however it's nice and stretchy and super soft, September 29, 2014
It's a litter shorter than I thought it would be, however it's nice and stretchy and super soft. The panties that come with it are super comfortable as well. I'm excited to wear it again!