5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived way sooner than expected
Decent quality, especially for the price. Arrived over 3 weeks sooner than the projected delivery date. I almost bought a similar one from Victoria's Secret but it was too expensive. I'm using this as my weight loss and fitness motivation for my husband coming back from a deployment and a Hawaii trip coming up in a few months. Let's see how this goes!
Published 11 months ago by kesyp

3.0 out of 5 stars Summary
I love the style of this bathing suit but the top runs way too small and the bottoms cut VERY low but if you're fine with that then they're awesome!!
Published 7 months ago by Diana

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived way sooner than expected, December 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet deal, September 10, 2013
I ordered this same suit from Victoria's Secret's and just the bottom was over 53$, This is such a beautiful set, I get nothing but compliments on it and I now tell them how to get it off of Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my wife, and we are both glad I did!, June 5, 2014
G-Man "Gary" (McKinney, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Very sexy! Great purchase! I was out of town when it was delivered, so my wife sent photos. WOW!! You won't be disappointed with this bikini. Not for the modest lady, but you can tell that from the photo. Good service.

4.0 out of 5 stars New bathing suit, June 3, 2014
Fits good..material not the best but it's good enough for the price. I still love it and can't wait to wear it

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy material, no structure.., May 30, 2014
The bathing suit had no structure to it. and felt like if you attempted to pull a little more that it was going to come apart. It did not offer much coverage. I would it would work better for someone who is fairly slim and with a smaller chest. Order down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Summary, May 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again if needed!, May 29, 2014
Love this bathing suit! Ordered a medium. I am a curvy 135lb 5'3" girl and the bottoms fit perfectly. They are a little revealing but that is what I expected and wanted for a bathing suit I could wear in Vegas. Covers my butt crack which I noticed was one of the complaints on this suit, conceals all of the right parts in my opinion! Top is a little small but nothing that someone would feel uncomfortable in, not very revealing. I am a 34D and It wasn't falling off and I wasn't "falling out". Super cute, and worth the price! Definitely recommend this suit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bathing suit!!!, March 30, 2014
Initially when I got bathing suit it fit great! I ordered a medium for myself and a small for a friend. The straps on the bottom for the small broke and I had to request a new one. They shipped a new one out not before I had open a complaint. Truth is for the money it was worth it. The bathing suit looks nice on. I usually can get away with wearing a small but I chose a medium for myself since previous reviews say it runs small. I weigh 120lbs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size disappointing, May 2, 2014
Way too small. I wear small in everything. I have a larger bust but still can wear smalls in most swim suit. Too small the top has no shape to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for price, March 26, 2014
Overall I like this bikini, however it is skimpier than the pic makes it seem! I am 5"4' and 120lbs and ordered a medium. Despite being a bit revealing, I love the bottoms and they fit well! I am not disappointed in my purchase because I bought this only for the bottoms. However, I will not wear the top. I am a B cup and it barely covers me. There is little padding or support, so it makes my chest seem really flat (the push-up appearance on the model is deceiving)

Ninimour- Sexy Women Bikini Swimwear