5.0 out of 5 stars Great leggings!
Published 9 months ago by rachel erwin

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small & company offers bribes for positive reviews
Dont trust the reviews, seriously.

I'm not bitter than I'm not a size 0, but these leggings are NOT one size fits all. I am probably a size 6 & 5'9" and they're super tight on me, plus really really low waisted = insta muffin top.

Published 7 months ago by K.dub

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leggings!, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Ninimour- Women Punk Digital Print Leggings Tights (Apparel)
I ordered these leggings just to see if they were comparable to some more expensive versions and I am very happy to say they are great! I was worried they wouldn't fit because I had read some of the reviews that said they were only for very small ladies and I am not a small lady. I am usually a size 10 but its all in my hips my waist is only 30" and each of my thighs are 23" around but my hips are 45" so I was only worried about them fitting over my large hips and they did very well. they are super comfy and soooo smooth. Im going to order more very soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small & company offers bribes for positive reviews, May 27, 2014
Dont trust the reviews, seriously.

Plus the pattern is not what I thought. It's hard to see the details in the display picture, & the lady is actually flipping the bird with the hand she's holding the flowers with.... and it's obviously not intentional, so it takes away from the possibility of it being ironically hilarious. Overall it makes the design just 'cheap' and tacky .... Swap meet leggings

But my biggest gripe of all is that the company includes a flyer saying "leave us good feedbacks and let us know and we will send gift to you" and I'm not over exaggerating the use of poor grammar.

Sorry but if they WERE great leggings, ok maybe I'd leave good review. But I'm NOT going to leave good reviews on subpar products so that the company can send me free things for doing so.

What's the point of online reviews if you're going to pay people to write good ones? Tacky tacky tacky..... Maybe you should just make a good product instead & then you wouldn't have to BUY good reviews.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, May 4, 2014
So I bought these leggings thinking I found a great alternative to spending around $70 for the original blackmilk one (the store that sells the originals)
The leggings do not look like they do in the photo, they're more yellowish than anything. I decided to return the other pair of leggings i bought (the egyptian looking ones) and it cost more to ship it back than it was to purchase them
So overall this was a complete waste of money !

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 28, 2013
Philomena Q. (New York, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I love love love these leggings. Very attention-getting and flattering. I wore mine today for the first time with a black shirt that hit at the hips so as not to conceal the elaborate print around the pelvic region. People who complimented me on them referred to them as "pants," which is good.

*These fit me just fine because I'm an XS/zero. If your waist is lager than 25", beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor job, June 20, 2014
Purchased pants/tights with a design of a lady on each leg. Planning to use them as yoga pants however when pants were received each lady is holding up her middle finger rendering the pants unwearable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, December 9, 2013
I'm a women's size 3 and these fit great and look great - wonderful design too! Perfect for wearing with a skirt or tunic shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool leggings, June 2, 2014
flashy and fun leggings, fit me just fine, i'm 5'7, 115lbs. the material is a bit polyester-y and i'm a bit worried of them being stretched out but for now they will do just fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but...., May 9, 2014
Product is cute. Fit is fine. Fabric gives it the lower score. There is no breathe ability so only good for very short wearability :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great look, thin material, August 14, 2014
These leggings look great on (I'm 5'11", usually an 8/10 with muscular legs) and these fit great. However, the fabric tears easily and I already need to reinforce the seams in the crotch in order to make them *actually*wearable. But gorgeous design for the price, the colors are vibrant, and I get lots of compliments!

4.0 out of 5 stars These look awesome, April 30, 2014
And have garnered me a ton of complements, but you should probably know at least rudimentary sewing if you buy them, because after one wear, there was a hole in the butt-seam, and before I can wear them (modestly, at least) again, I need to sew the butt closed again!