Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Price:$36.97+ Free shipping

on July 12, 2007
I bought this for my beach vacation to help shade my very fair skinned baby.
It made great shade, it has pockets on the outside to help with holding it down if it is windy out.
The frame was very solid.
BAD NEWS though, I couldn't get it folded back into the carrier no matter how hard I tried. I had several other people try to fold it too, it was a no go.
It was so difficult that I ended up ditching it in Antigua rather than try for another 45 minutes to get it back into the little circle that it came in.
I do not recommend this product at all.
on September 27, 2015
I little difficult to fold back up. The plastic spikes also did not work well at the beach. Fortunately, I had metal ones in the truck
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2015
Once you take it out of the package, it will take you 45 minutes to figure out how to fold it up. NOT easy to breakdown at all!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse