5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dvd for Ninja Fans, January 6, 2013
LORI HELMS (EAST ELMHURST, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ninja Dragon (DVD)
My son is a huge fan of Richard Harrison. He has this movie Ninja Dragon on VHS tape and it began playing badly. I found this movie on DVD. The order came quickly and in excellent condition I will order from this company again. Thank you !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe sound effects film ever! Genius Godfrey Ho film, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Ninja Dragon (DVD)
Although not up there at the dizzying heights of Ninja Terminator Godfrey Ho has made another masterpiece of rubbish that is better than anything that Tom Cruise has ever done. I can't reveal the plot or storyline as I think that you have to be on drugs to understand it. Dragon does no martial arts preferring gun play to protect Phoenix and her clan. There is a bit of Ninja stuff but not much. There is a wealthy cockney geezer who is spliced into the Dragon film and shouts threateningly down the phone. The main Ninja is "Gordon". At the start is Nick Frost in a very early role. There is no Tangerine Dream, Steve Hillage or Pink Floyd in this film unfortunately. There is a massive amount of shoe sound effects in the film. The word "b*st*rd" is used a lot. There are two death scenes which take ages and one guy kills himself by bashing his head on the ground. There is a very sudden very unexpected wedding. There is Dragon looking for fanny, searching for fanny, but does he get fanny? Godfrey Ho must be applauded for making such a film, better than anything Hollywood has produced since the 90's. I believe he teaches filmmaking now. Genius films and you can get them cheap. I am waiting for a Godfrey Ho box set of his 100 plus films (he can't remember himself how many he made), it would be worth all your money. Very Highly Recommended!!!!

Ninja Dragon
Ninja Dragon by Godfrey Ho (DVD)
Used & New from: $0.01