Things to note about the Nintendo Points Card:
- For use on the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop Channel
- Points are valid for use in the United States and Canada and may be used on either the Nintendo DSi or Wii systems
- Points from the same card may not be shared between two systems
- If you have an unused Wii Points Card, it is possible to load that points card on a DSi system instead
- You must have a compatible controller type to play Virtual Console and WiiWare games
- To redeem on the Wii console, start the console and proceed to the Wii Shop Channel. To redeem on Nintendo DSi, start the system and proceed to the Nintendo DSi Shop.
- Select the option to add points.
- Select the option to redeem a Nintendo Points Card.
- Scratch off the silver area on the back of the card to reveal the activation number. Enter the activation number into the appropriate field on the screen.
- Choose your items and start downloading.
Redeem for software downloads or other available items. Additional hardware accessories may be required to use certain downloaded software and are sold separately. Downloaded software is licensed to you, not sold. The use of this Nintendo Points Card is subject to a User Agreement found at support.nintendo.com. Please review before opening package. Use of Nintendo Points requires broadband Internet service, which is not available in all places. Points have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash. All points and software downloads are only for use on a single system and are non-refundable and non-transferable and may not be divided between Nintendo DSi and Wii systems. Do not purchase if packaging has been opened. Points will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the Nintendo Points Card is lost or stolen. A maximum number of un-used points can be stored on one system. Please visit support.nintendo.com for more information.