Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2015
My daughter is very happy with her purchase. She saved up her own money and bought the DSI. When it came I checked it over and it was brand new as promised. It actually delivered on Monday June 1st. Which was early she was super excited about that.
on October 20, 2013
I ove using Amazon and you are the best, this was for my grandson,we contacted Nintendo sent the one with the problem,called them and they wanted to charge us $66 to repair the on and off button, they said the problem was not coverd by the xtended warrenty
on February 19, 2016
Got this for my son . Even tho it's an older model he loved it . Works great and came in its original box and even came with its Charger. I'm very satisfied with this buy.
on November 11, 2014
Fun gaming system. This was the first time that I have purchased a game system. It is easy to use! My son received this for his 7th birthday.
on February 24, 2016
This product came quickly and in time for Christmas. The Ds consoles have always been perfect and the DSi is no exception. Highly recommend.
on December 17, 2012
I like it, this console game is good. Recommended 100 per cent, :-D :-D :-D- - - - - -
on March 14, 2016
My son loves his DS, no marks no scratches everything in working order.
on February 2, 2016
the nintendo ds is the greatest video game system in the universe a true classic the best of the best the nintendo ds rocks every single nintendo ds game are the greatest video games in the universe there true classics the best of the best every single nintendo ds game rocks ^_^
on April 11, 2013
To be honest I haven't used the system as yet hence the 5 star. Base on my research it truly deserve it here's why.
All my friends said get the 3ds get the 3ds here's why I think they are wrong.

The first 3ds mistake is that you should have matching screens because it's easy to look at and give you a uniform feeling.
I don't know if they added the wide screen. My only reason is that it would be easier to port game since 16:9 is the new standard.

The second reason they put one joystick then create a circular pad pro again why would you do that.

The third reason I would be mainly playing ds game not only the does 3ds has wide screen it have a higher screen resolution in layman is like watching standard def shows on an hdtv even it is upscaled it would never show as good as the screen it was designed for.

The battery life is amazing the vita is good console but the battery life is poor and have very few games and the 3ds does a little better. The 3d on the 3ds is amazing but since it directly forced your eyes to do things it wouldn't normally do it's totally different than using a 3d classes. Hence it would be off most the time because of eye strain and battery drainage.

Yes this don't have gba slot but being new to the nintendo handheld market those games are hard to come by so that's why the the dsi is the ideal choice the 3.25 screens is amazing.

I purchased the two kingdom hearts games after a week i'll upload some shots and also talk about well the system handles.
on March 3, 2016
Bought this for my wife she played mario on it it would just go black on both screens luckily I was able to return it. I advise people to read the reviews before buying anything.