Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nintendo 3DS 11-In-1 Starter Pack - Red
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2012
This case, etc. set is a very good value for the money. The case itself is of good to very good quality and does a nice job of protecting the 3DS. The headphones are just ok, the sound is not great, but not bad either. The other components of the set are pretty good as well. Overall, for the price, I think this is a nice set and is a good value. I would buy it again for another 3DS.
on September 29, 2013
I got a red 3DS for my birthday from my boyfriend, and I got this so it won't get damaged.

The wrist-bands are perfect and durable. The two spare stylus' are good, and so are the three game cases, and the cleaning cloth. The screen protectors are difficult to get on, the one for the top screen didn't fit right, but the touch-screen one fits. And the case is good and durable, and holds everything in the pouch!

Now the negative stuff.

The ear-phones are very cheap, and wouldn't stay in my ears at all. The elastic that holds the 3DS in the case seems to tear easily if not handled carefully.
on February 16, 2013
I dont like the ear buds but everything else was great - has a cloth for wiping; a large and small pointer; case for carrying the 3DS as well as the games. It says it is a starter pack but not sure what else you would need after getting this.
on July 25, 2013
For the price, this is simply a no-brainer! It literally has everything you need for your 3DS!
The only problem I have is how plain it is, and that's easily solved with stickers galore.
on August 6, 2013
Great starter pack at a great price! I am very satisfied with this purchase. It could not have been better.
on February 26, 2013
I got this for my 6 year old. It is very snug and you have place everything just right for it to close. If you have a couple games, ear phones, and the ds in it, the case is hard to zip. Other than that, it does what it should.
on July 29, 2013
I was glad that I purchased this produce for my Grandson. This way he can keep his 3DS protected and have everything in one place.
on October 17, 2013
Perfect little starter kit for the Nintendo 3ds. Came with everything my daughter needed to get started. Headphones are super cheap, but she used them a couple times before they broke.
on June 13, 2013
My son bought this and liked it alot. He was happy with how well it worked for his 3DS and happy to have headphones and styluses that worked so well with it and the nice case.
on July 10, 2013
Bought this as part of a birthday present for my boyfriend, it arrived earlier than expected as usual, and everything seems to be there and in perfect condition! Thanks!