Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nintendo 3DS EVA Travel Case - Blue
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on April 19, 2011
Its too bad no one wrote a review about this before me. I guess others can learn from my mistake.

I chose this case based on the slim looking profile, cool blue color and the reasonable price.
I also liked the mesh netting to hold my games and other accessories inside.

It delivers on everything i thought it would be.

- Snug fit, so the entire thing closed up isn't too bulky.
- Stiff outer material and good padding makes me not worry about dropping my 3ds.
- I really like the blue color that matches my 3ds blue
- the mesh netting could hold probably 12 games nicely.
- you cant beat the 10$ price.

It is what i got extra that makes me think i wouldn't recommend it.

It stinks. It smells really strong of burnt rubber. Maybe you might like that, i dunno.
It seems to leave everything it touches with a faint chemical odor. So i don't really want to put it in my pocket or in my backpack cause it makes everything else smell bad. I thought for a moment even my 3ds itself started smelling like it.. but i think not.

I notice this sort of thing, i'm weird like that.
I got a amazon kindle case (with light) for my kindle and that smells great, like a new car. So i definitely do not pack my 3ds along with my kindle, incase the new car smell gets overwhelmed by the burning tires of same car.
on March 14, 2013
its not a awesome as i thought itd be. pretty much it holds the ds and maybe a few games that are flat. thats it. its no PSP case ill say that much. but its not bad. personally i use a bigger sachel that can carry both my psp and 3ds. comes with a lanyard so thats cool.
on January 24, 2014
very Good, my son like it's good when we are traveling and enable it to provide the essential.
I suggest you
on February 22, 2013
My daughter received this as a gift and loves it. It is well-made and works great to protect her nintendo.
on March 31, 2015
Great!
on February 18, 2014
The entire purpose of a carrying case, to me, is to keep everything together. This case completely misses that concept.

I like to keep my power cord, a game or two, and the console itself all in one place. The EVA Travel Case is only able to hold the console itself--not the power cord. I will not be able to use this item.

If you're like me, avoid making this mistake and go for something roomier. I could've gotten a cutesy little bag at Wal-Mart for the same price, and it would've held all that it needed to.
on May 29, 2014
This case has provided great protection for the Nintendo 3DS and is in constant use. My son takes it with him in his briefcase or his pants pocket whenever he is travelling.
on May 11, 2014
I use this to carry my Nintendo 3DS, charger, and games. It has enough spots of 6 games, which is good for me, because I only own six. It's super cushioned on the inside and sturdy on the outside. I have dropped this on concrete with my DS in it many times, and not even a scuff.

Do NOT pass this product up.