Top critical review
4 people found this helpful
Great Case , Smells Terrible
on April 19, 2011
Its too bad no one wrote a review about this before me. I guess others can learn from my mistake.
I chose this case based on the slim looking profile, cool blue color and the reasonable price.
I also liked the mesh netting to hold my games and other accessories inside.
It delivers on everything i thought it would be.
- Snug fit, so the entire thing closed up isn't too bulky.
- Stiff outer material and good padding makes me not worry about dropping my 3ds.
- I really like the blue color that matches my 3ds blue
- the mesh netting could hold probably 12 games nicely.
- you cant beat the 10$ price.
It is what i got extra that makes me think i wouldn't recommend it.
It stinks. It smells really strong of burnt rubber. Maybe you might like that, i dunno.
It seems to leave everything it touches with a faint chemical odor. So i don't really want to put it in my pocket or in my backpack cause it makes everything else smell bad. I thought for a moment even my 3ds itself started smelling like it.. but i think not.
I notice this sort of thing, i'm weird like that.
I got a amazon kindle case (with light) for my kindle and that smells great, like a new car. So i definitely do not pack my 3ds along with my kindle, incase the new car smell gets overwhelmed by the burning tires of same car.