Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 12, 2012
This is a great case. It's a hard shell so you don't have to worry about anything being crushed. The space allocated for the 3DS is just right, not so tight that it would wear at the edges, but not so loose that I'm worried about it bouncing around. If you're looking for a simple no nonsense case DEFINITELY buy this one.
on April 8, 2011
This is a very good pouch from Hori, known for their high quality in film protectors. The pouch itself feels great and the 3DS get inside very easily. While it will not be very fit without a case attached to it, it does with a CTA Crystal Case, even with the hinge support pop-out.

I highly recommend this pouch to store the 3DS while not in use and some games with it. Keep in mind that there is no additional space for the AC charger, you have to get a bigger one.

It looks like the 3DS attached with a Nyko Power Pak can be stored as well, but I have to confirm that with someone who have both items (Hard Pouch + Nyko Pak+).
on December 29, 2011
Purchased this for my grandson to go with the 3DS that we got him for Christmas. Very sturdy, offers great protection. Holds several games, too, which keeps them from getting lost. A good buy at a very reasonable price!
on April 28, 2011
I know a lot of people have said there is to much room in the case and the 3ds moves around. The reason for that is they want you to but the hard case or the silicone case. I bought the silicone case and the 3ds fits perfectly in there. I highly recommend this product because he is small and does not take up that much space in a bookbag. Also, the zippers are not near the product so you will not have to worry about it damaging your 3ds. Also the 3 game pockets inside are perfect for traveling because 3 games is enough for a car ride. the pouch on the inside is perfect for a cleaning cloth or even the AR cards. Overall, I highly recommend this product because it is a excellent carrying case.
on May 16, 2012
Case works like a charm, fits my 3DS snug, and carries the AR cards, the spare stylus, and 3 games with me wherever I go. I've dropped this case multiple times, and it's come through everytime. At first, I figured the hard case might block StreetPass access, but that too wasn't the case (get it?).
on August 19, 2011
This pouch is great to keep your 3DS protected because is very hard. I also have the Nintendo 3DS Silicone Protector - Black and was a little worried the console wouldn't fit with the extra thickness of the protector but it fits even better than without the protector.

Also I didn't want the console to be in contact with the games (it has pockets for 3DS and DS game cards and stylus) because I owned some pouches before and the consoles ended with scratches from being with other things inside, like zippers, but this one has a separator made from the same soft material that completely keeps the 3DS away from anything else in the pouch.
on February 4, 2012
This case has a nice hard shell on the outside. Its not plastic but its good. 3DS fits snug in the case and there is room for 6 games inside, which is perfect for me. Plenty of room to fit my games and extra sd card.
on April 29, 2011
I read the customer reviews before getting this, specially the part about the 3DS not fitting perfectly inside. Despite that I decided to buy it and I don't regret it.

It is true that the 3DS moves to the sides. My solution is to enclose the system in the gray plastic bag it came packaged in. Besides protecting it a bit more, it prevents the 3DS from sliding.

The pouch is sturdy and it makes it easier to carry several games with you. The only real downside I can think of is that there is no place for the AC adapter, which you will most likely use since the battery life is not that long for the 3DS.

Overall, a great purchase.
on February 9, 2012
I purchased this case because I always carry around my 3DS in either my purse or backpack, and a case won't protect it from all the junk I've got in them. Even with a case on my system (Catalyst Slim Cover 3DS Case), my DS fits in perfectly and there is no room for it to bounce around. It's also nice in that I can store three games and my AR cards in with it.

No complaints from me!
VINE VOICEon June 14, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I wanted a nice small case to protect my 3DS so I could throw it into my purse and it wouldn't get scratched up. This is the perfect case for that. It is small but sturdy enough to protect the 3DS from getting scratched or squished. It also holds three games, which I think is sufficient for this size case. If you want to carry your whole game library, buy a backpack-style 3DS carrier or else an extra game storage case. This case is solely to protect your 3DS while not taking up a lot of room. The only thing that this case doesn't have that would have a nice bonus is a flap to allow you to plug in the charging cord while the 3DS stays in the case. It unfortunately doesn't have this feature. It is not a big deal; I simply remove the 3DS from the case when I come home and plug it in. However, if this is an important feature for you to have in your case, then this is not the one for you. Overall, I feel this is a great protective case for the price and I recommend it.

See 1 answered question