Customer Discussions > Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black forum

Nintendo 3DS Wishlist

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-20 of 20 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 21, 2011 7:56:00 PM PST
Rampart82 says:
The Nintendo DS is extremely popular due in part to it's great library of games. Many great IPs have also been started on the handheld. Hopefully Nintendo is hard at work bringing many of our Nintendo DS favorites back for an updated run on the new hardware.

Here's a list of games that I would love to see on the Nintendo 3DS:

New Pikmin
New Advanced Wars
New Super Smash Bros.
New 3d Mario platformer
New 2d Mario platformer
New Wario Ware
New Donkey Kong Game
New Metroid Game
New Castlevania game
New Mario & Luigi game
Final Fantasy (New or port)
Grand Theft Auto (New or Port)
Luigi's Mansion (Sequel or port)
Silent Hill (New or SH:2 Port)
Assassins Creed (New or Port)
A few First Person shooters would be cool too. (Dimentium, CoD, Doom and[or] 007)

So those are some of the games that come to mind as games that I would love to see released sooner than later.

There's a few games in this list that will abviously be released, for the 3DS, at some point in it's life span (ie. Mario platformer, Warior ware, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Donkey Kong, Metroid etc.).

What games would everyone else hope to see announced soon?

Posted on Jan 22, 2011 5:43:52 AM PST
Donkey Kong 3d is coming out.

Posted on Jan 22, 2011 11:31:42 AM PST
Game King says:
Monster Hunter 3D !!!!!

Posted on Jan 25, 2011 5:41:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 25, 2011 5:44:02 AM PST
Rampart82 says:
Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie and hopefully a new version too. Kinda depressing that the game I'm most excited about, for the 3DS in the near future, is a port of a 64 gameThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Posted on Jan 25, 2011 6:27:32 AM PST
Ping An says:
have been waiting for Advanced Wars DS2 (not the Day of Ruins) for 5+ years...

Posted on Jan 26, 2011 8:30:52 AM PST
H. Hernandez says:
Yeah! Monster Hunter 3D with full online capabilities!

Posted on Jan 26, 2011 8:32:00 AM PST
H. Hernandez says:
Oh and a new Dragon Quest would be fab. I loved DQIX, specially the post-game.

Posted on Jan 26, 2011 10:05:09 AM PST
DalekCaek says:
Digimon World.

Posted on Jan 26, 2011 12:47:19 PM PST
Kelly says:
I want more Donkey Kong Country!! Also a new Mario Paint would be amazing!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2011 6:09:35 AM PST
Magnus says:
I agree Advance Wars is my #1 need on the 3DS. Though I loved Day of Ruins.

Posted on Jan 27, 2011 3:36:21 PM PST
I'd love to have a portable Resident Evil 4 :D

Posted on Jan 27, 2011 5:33:03 PM PST
Megaman legends 3

Posted on Jan 28, 2011 12:54:41 PM PST
Tevious says:
A Donkey Kong Country game.
A new Star Fox game.
A Majora's Mask port.
A new Zelda game.
The inevitable Final Fantasy V and VI remakes.
Dragon Quest VII on either the DS (straight port) or the 3DS.
A Dragon Quest VIII port and Dragon Quest X to come to the 3DS over the Wii or both.

Posted on Feb 8, 2011 10:04:04 PM PST
Shiver says:
Pictocross! :D
Anyone heard of that game, its a addicting 3d Puzzle game for the DS. So to have it in actual 3d would be a treat.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2011 12:36:50 AM PST
Rampart82 says:
@Ashleigh Do you mean Picross 3D? If so I like that game too.

Posted on Feb 14, 2011 5:49:51 AM PST
With Nintendo handhelds three things are certain: Mario, Pokemon, and some side Final Fantasy Crystal game. Anyways, I love lists...my idea releases for 3DS would be:

-a Pokemon MMORPG (It's an idea that is 6 or 7 years past due, Game Freak...get the concrete out of your shoes and let's get on with it already. Outside of that, a Pokemon game is expected. It's like Death and Taxes.)

-Inindo 3D (from Koei, the game should have been remade several years ago since Uncharted Waters got an online version and they relentlessly pound the repetitive Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors titles out)

-GTA 3D (a new Chinatown Wars or some new place would be nice)

-Super Mario RPG 3D (I don't care what systems Nintendo release in the future, a Square/Nintendo joint return to Super Mario RPG will always be on the list of things RPG fans mention...so do it already. The game was epic for its time)

-Final Fantasy Tactics: (insert subtitle here) (Nintendo's handhelds always get a SRPG from SquareEnix, so yeah)

-Romance of the Three Kingdoms (not in 3D not every game on the 3DS needs to have 3D feature and I would like an actual tactical RPG/simulator...and as repetitive as the series is, I still love Koei's ROTK series)

-BREATH OF FIRE (I don't care if its 3D or what, Capcom needed to drop a new BoF after IV. Dragon Quarter doesn't count..that games was what Unlimited Saga and The Bouncer were to Square. The world needs Breath of Fire)

-Dragon Quest (duh)

-Aerobiz (...not a game you'd put in 3D, but I'd like some Aerobiz on a handheld)

Posted on Feb 16, 2011 6:14:20 AM PST
R. Tyner says:
@James Swift Jr.
"-Super Mario RPG 3D (I don't care what systems Nintendo release in the future, a Square/Nintendo joint return to Super Mario RPG will always be on the list of things RPG fans mention...so do it already. The game was epic for its time)"

Yes! This! It doesn't even have to be done by Square. GEt another company like Rare to do it. It is long over due. The original was incredibly fun.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2011 3:07:47 PM PST
Rampart82 says:
Yeah, that game was epic and the "3/4 down" view point would be perfect for 3D. This is the type of quality game that comes from square and Nintendo joining forces. Too bad they had their big falling out in '96 or we would probably have had way more joint effort titles.

Posted on Feb 20, 2011 2:25:54 PM PST
Hopefully it's a bunch of interesting stuff we've never seen before, but if we go by previously released materials, then one of these:

Wave Race
F-Zero
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2
Civilization 5
Bioshock Trilogy
Dead Space 1 & 2

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2011 3:45:50 PM PST
Rampart82 says:
@Matt: I would love to see a good Civ game on a handheld but Civ 5 would not be my pick. They removed way too many of Civ's core features in 5. I would much rather have Civ 4 since 5 is missing religions, deep diplomatic mechanics, corporations and tons of other content.

Civ 5 might be a better fit for Nintendo though, since it's more of a casual experience.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  20
Initial post:  Jan 21, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 20, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black
Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (566)