Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:21 Mins
Published 10 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh...
The product was advertised as slightly used with few chips/scratches. While the condition itself was basically as well as it had been described it was incredibly dirty. A gunk or dirt or some kind of gross build up had accumulated in the crevices around the plastic of the 3DS itself and those little inserts on the bottom corners were full of the same nasty gunk. I simply...
Published 2 months ago by Joe

4.0 out of 5 stars Yoshi fan here so I'm personally giving this five stars, but for everyone else read on..., May 4, 2014
Length:: 0:21 Mins

I'm a big fan of Yoshi, so when this system was released a few months back I did not hesistate to purchase this system. This is essentially a White 3DS XL with a Lime Green cover featuring Yoshi and his egg, some more eggs on the back, and a white stylus to compliment. I did not realize how bright the lime was going to be, so for those who want a 3DS XL that is a bit more discrete you might want to look elsewhere - you can watch the quick video I made to see how it looks. But if you are even contemplating purchasing this version (since you are looking at this review) then you probably will buy it no matter what! I know I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute system!, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition (Console)
Having been a Yoshi fan since I was a little girl, I would say I was overly excited when I saw the Yoshi Edition of the Nintendo 3DS XL at my local Target. It's extremely cute, sturdy, and overall a good buy. I love it. The front is a lime green, with Yoshi on the right hand side (as you can clearly see in the picture), the inside is white, and the backside is white with three little white and green spotted eggs. It's lovely, and if you adore Yoshi like I do, you won't regret this buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars It came real fast and its nice., May 30, 2014
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition (Console)
This is a must buy! When I order this it came in 3 days. The only thing I didn't like was it was all white in side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Buy, Amazing Product, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition (Console)
I bought this for my boyfriend, and it not only arrived so fast, but his face practically lit up when he saw it. He loves his 3DS so much, and it's so appealing to the eye! We're huge Yoshi lovers and this 3DS does not disappoint. Love, Love, Love it!! And so does the bf c:

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice. The larger screen is easier to see, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition (Console)
Very Nice. The larger screen is easier to see. The larger battery is somewhat negated by the power requirements of the larger screens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoshi ! ! !, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition (Console)
How do you make and already awesome 3DS XL even better?!?!

Stamp Yoshi on it and the kids love it even more!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... i wanted in one piece and I'm in complete love!, July 17, 2014
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition (Console)
The order took a day longer than expected but i still got everything i wanted in one piece and I'm in complete love!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the games it is fun for all ages, July 26, 2014
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition (Console)
got it for grandson, and ended up being addicted my self. love the games it is fun for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great system, wonderful NES support to go along with it!, February 16, 2015
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition (Console)
I purchased this as a gift for my daughter's sixth birthday. It was an instant hit! Easy to use, durable, and it gave me the ability to set parental controls which is always necessary. We use this for lots of educational games, and of course as a stress reliever. We did have an issue with the system not recognizing any game cartridges after about 5 months of use. However, we registered the system with NES and their customer service was incredibly helpful in expediting repair and return of our system. It works as good as new and we were without it for only about three weeks. I've never had any issues with Nintendo products or customer support, and this product is no exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny and the dent in my wallet!, September 22, 2014
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition (Console)
It was indeed expensive (then again what console isn't?) but to be honest with everything it came, like a warranty, free games, videos, and it's a freaking Yoshi 3DS. Anyway with everything that came along surprised me with the price and I think every penny was worth it! I'm so glad I got the chance to buy it before it sold out or anything.
I'm truly satisfied with everything. The delivery, it's own box, and well protected it came, and the price, wish I could give more stars.

Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition
Nintendo 3DS XL - Yoshi Edition by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
$249.99