Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nintendo 64 System - Video Game Console w/ Expansion Pak
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 25, 2012
I ordered this package specifically because it came with all the cables, a controller and the expansion pack already installed. It was about 20 bucks more but most systems did not come with any cables or a controller. I also picked this seller because of his high satisfaction rate, and I was not disappointed. The system arrived in two days and all was included as stated.

The controller is aftermarket, (which was stated in the description) and that is the only problem with this order. The controller is a bit cheap and some of the buttons do not seem to work as well as the original controller I remembered from the old days. Specifically the start button, it seems to stick and the joystick itself seems to be kind of flighty, it works but not smoothly.

I can play games, but there is just enough wrong with the controller to notice something is not right, it you get my meaning.

I am completely happy with this purchase but I will most likely buy another controller.
on June 10, 2012
Ok at first i gave this a 3 star review because although the system worked perfectly, the controller was junk, which for 50 bucks, kinda sucked. However, i emailed the company, iamanurse, and was sent a reply the next day stating they would send me a new one. Much better than what i was expecting, amazing customer service. I can understand how things happen, and this company was awesome about fixing the problem.
on March 5, 2015
Very deceiving product. Appears to come with evrything you need but games. Mine came with no controller and 2 games. I didn't need the controller but that's part of the reason I bought the more expensive set. Reading reviews it seems very hit or miss what you get with this. Some people get controllers some don't, some only get a console, some don't have the expansion pack. So pretty much the only thing you are garaunteed here is a console. Haven't even plugged mine in yet to see if it works. When I bought it there was a controller pictured like it came with it, since then it has changed to just a console with wires.
on August 26, 2015
Memories! One of my favorite game systems. When I first received it is very disappointed because I plugged it up and it did not work. Ask I got was a black screen.

Turns out the AV cable was damaged/defective. So they sent me another one. Everything works fine now but it was still upsetting as I was not able to play the game for almost two months.

This is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.
on March 3, 2016
I was just as happy as I was on Christmas of 1996 when this showed up on my door step today!! The first one I got 20 years ago stopped working last year and I could finally afford the spare cash to get a new one. I had to, as one does with an N64, blow on pretty much every connection point to get it working but as soon as the music started up I (no shame) started crying like a little kid. You made one nerdy girl really happy today guys, thanks so much!!!
on July 30, 2015
We thought cords came with but did not but that was our fault. Also item came with some damnage but I believe that was the handling fault of the post office. However was able to send back quickly and receive money back quickly. Was nice doing business.
on August 19, 2015
I love this console. It takes me back to my childhood. For being used it was still in awesome condition and it still works great! I love my N64! And I am so happy that I was able to get a quality used product from this user!
on April 12, 2014
I was unsure when I ordered this at first because I didn't know if it came with just the console or if it had the cords included. The one I purchased included the cords as well as a blue controller and it all works perfectly. It could have been a little cleaner in my opinion but other than that I'm glad I purchased it.
on June 17, 2016
This is the 4th N64 system I bought. I just can't live without it. I sold the other three, because I was moving around a lot and I needed to lighten the load. I'm keeping this one for sure. I play the 'Star Wars Pod Racer' game, as well as the 'Star Wars Rouge Squadron' game. I love my N64.
on March 10, 2016
Would you taste the soup?
Is there something wrong with the soup?
Just taste the soup?
Is too hot,is it too cold?
Would you just taste the soup?
Ok where's the spoon?
A-Haaa .....A-Haaaa

It came with The console only.... Not cords or controller at all despite the fact that other picture even shows a controller.