Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on February 26, 2009
This kit includes the following:
1) A hard case for the DS. The case seems to be good quality, but the DS fits snugly, so there's no room for storing anything else.
2) A lanyard for the DS.
3) Screen protectors. It comes with two sticky screen protectors for the top screen, and two protectors for the bottom screen. The sticky protectors are ok, since they only have glue on the perimeter, so it won't stick directly to the screen. The bottom protector is just a piece of plastic that you put on the screen, so it may fall.
4) Base: you connect the original charger to this base, and put the DS upside down for charging. Whenever the base is connected to electric power, two very bright leds shine, so it's something you don't want to leave connected when you are not using it. The base seems sturdy enough.
5) Car charger: I haven't used it, but seems like any other cell phone charger sold for cheap in stores.
6) Screen cleaners: not very useful, since the shape make them difficult to hold, so when you try to use them your fingers will touch the screen. 3 included.
7) Game protective case: the package includes 3 cases, but just one came with a molded pad for storing a card. The other two cases are nothing more that small plastic boxes, so cards will be loose inside them.
8) A stylus, the body is metallic.
9) Earphones: the cheapest earphones they could find. I don't know what they mean for "high quality earphones", because the sound that they deliver make your DS sound like the original NES back from the 80's... I won't use them.
10) Carrying bag: just a fabric bag for keeping all the stuff. The fabric is not very good so I guess it won't last long.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase, specially for the DS case and the screen protectors, something I can't live without. Other items are just a plus.
on January 4, 2012
After purchasing 3 DSi 11-1 bundles for our DSi's made by DreamGEAR which were excellent I had no reservations purchasing this for our DS Lite. However I can not recommend this version of this item. The only item of value for me was the car charger. The screen protectors had grooves in them and were all scratched up from the metal clip on the carrying case handle that was placed loosely with them inside the carry case. Only the side with the adhesive had a protection sheet over it for the lower screens thus no protection for the outward facing side which was in poor shape. Poor manufacture packaging by DreamGEAR likely resulted in this damage. The screen protectors were a key reason for my purchase and thus significantly impact my rating since they could not be used. While this may not impact others if you don't have a skin on your DS, the carrying case itself is too tight for our DS Lite which has a thin silicone sleeve to protect it. The game cases were also worthless as the games are not secure unlike the DSi bundle which holds each game in place nicely. I have no value in the charging dock as it also does not work if you have a skin on your DS. The "high quality" headphones must have been replaced with "lower quality" but for this price I was not expecting anything better.
on January 17, 2013
My grandson received his first handheld video gaming device - a DS Lite - for Christmas from his parents. I bought this as an additional gift for him. He loved it.
The only problem was that the DS Lite wouldn't fit in the charging station holder.
But, otherwise, it was great and is getting lots of use.
on January 2, 2013
When I originally saw the product I was like O this is a win and boy was I right!!! thanks for the speedy service and the excellent product
on November 2, 2011
what a deal. recieved it quickly and it all works well. it only comes in blue but can be decorated to fit each siblings style.
on December 26, 2011
You get alot of stuff for the money. The car charger works great.I wish the case was bigger to get everything in it.
on November 18, 2011
looks like a great deal, hope everything works. do not want to open box because it is a christmas present.
on March 26, 2013
This bundle pack has everything that goes with my son's DS lite. We got it to be an Easter gift.
on December 21, 2011
Good kit my son loved it. It all went well with his new ds lite. The price was also a bonus
on July 31, 2010
I ordered a DS I bundle pak and got a DS Lite. The order clearly stated DS I. Could not use it. Had to return it and go to a store to get the right one because we were leaving town.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse