Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nintendo DS Lite G-pak Organizer Coral Pink
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 22, 2007
It is easy to see why a lot of individuals purchase this case. In fact, we have purchased two. We own both the pink and gray versions. It is about the size of an old-fashioned metal lunch box from the late 70s. Perhaps it is not as deep, but I think the total volume is probably comparable.

There is plenty of room inside for 2 DS units (or we store 1 DS and 1 video iPod). In addition, each case SHOULD have enough room to hold 30 DS games plus 6 GBA games inside a removable Velcro wallet. No need to worry about the wallet falling out; the Velcro holds very securely. On the exterior of the case, there is a side pocket for the power cord (or even more games).

The problem (with both of our cases) is that the width the seamstress (or robot) used for the wallet slots was not always standard or uniform for the DS game slots. The GBA game slots are perfect. In some cases, the DS slots in the wallet are too narrow to accommodate a DS cartridge. At this time, we don't own 30 DS games, nor do I think I would ever trust my children enough to tote around approx. $1,000 worth of hardware/software. So, really it is a fairly minor issue.

At this time a few of the slots are ripped and torn from (me) forcing games into slots that are too small. By the time I get my DS, I am hoping they resolve this issue. I tend to be a tad more anal retentive than either of my DS wielding children.

BTW, a couple of items on the pink version. Our 5-year old daughter uses it almost as much as a play purse as she does a DS storage tote. She absolutely loves the fact she has something cool, just like her big brother. I would not hesitate to purchase this item again, but if you have 30 DS games you need to tote around, then this may not be the ideal solution for you.
11 comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2007
I really liked everything about this case save the thing that hold your games. Mine was so tight it was hard to get any of the games out. It might no be too bad if you don't mind struggling to get them in and out but it got to be such a hassle because I tend to switch games a lot. Also if you like to keep your games in any kind of order it's a nightmare to add a new game. I could easily get all my stuff and then some into this case. If it weren't for the game holder this would be almost perfect! If you are looking for something to keep your system in order this is great but I'd have to give the game holder a poor rating. So basically a GREAT case that includes a BAD game holder.
on July 17, 2007
of all the game cases i've had in the past this one is the best. i like it
because its just a case for games and player. too meny cases have a holder
for this and that. that "this and that" space could be used for more game
holders. it's also very lite and easy to tote around. if you're on the
fence about this product, i'd highly recommend it.
on January 18, 2009
After pouring over the reviews on Amazon, I decided to take the hit and pick this up at a local GameStop (Target and Walmart don't carry it). I was worried about games not fitting in the slots, as other reviews said, and I wanted to actually see this thing before I purchased it. Firstly, let me make this very clear--THIS PAK EFFECTIVELY HOLDS 27 DS GAMES AND 6 GBA GAMES. Yes, the product info says 30, but the stitching on the reverse side of the DS game holder ruins 3 of the slots. Otherwise, this thing does everything it says it will do. Mine holds my DS Lite, charger, and Guitar Hero controller in the bottom, all 23 of my DS games (something I couldn't find anywhere else), and my 4 GBA games (I was tired of storing these separately too). I keep styluses (styli?), a cleaning cloth, and earphones in the front zipper. I don't have any trouble getting the games in or out of the other slots (minus those defective 3) and I am really satisfied with the case. I haven't been able to find anything else with this much capacity or for even close to this price. Plus, if the whole minus 3 slots thing really bothers you, you could easily fit those little plastic cases that hold 3-6 games in with the DS or the front zipper. There is also room for 2 extra DS or GBA games on the shoulder strap if you have more than the compartments allow for. I suppose you could also put your DS games in the GBA slots if those aren't full either. Trust me, this is well worth the money. Even if those few slots aren't big enough, there is PLENTY of room in this case. I'm glad I bought it so that I can finally organize my games!
on February 13, 2008
Finally - I have a draw full of other storage items purchased to house my daughters DS lite and additional games. This is finally the "ONE"!!! Only one bag now can hold not only her DS Lite system but it holds a ton of DS lite games and room for GameBoy Advance games, all the accessories such as extra stylus pens, lens cleansers, etc. It also has a removable velcro sectioner you can place it where you want in the main compartment to seperate your earphones and cords from the DS Lite or any other way you want it. The holder for all the extra games is velcro enabled as well so it can be removed too for easy access. Although we have found it is just as easy to access the games without having to remove the whole section from the bag.

Of course it is stylish and easy to carry. It also has a few extra spaces for more DS Lite games on the strap for maybe 2 most favorite or used often games to switch out without having to unzip the whole bag.

I could really use one of these for myself for other uses. (I do not own a DS Lite myself).
Thank you G-Pak this is the one organizer bag I have been looking for.
on April 12, 2013
We have had so many people ask where we got this, but no one can seem to find it. It is perfect for a Nintendo, the games and charger and whatever else you need to travel with your game. This purchase was made about 4 years ago or so...and this thing is still going strong....now it packs 2 Nintendo's a DS and a DSI.....can't beat it.
on March 19, 2013
My four kids each have one of these for their Nintendo games. The bag has lasted through three generations of DS game machines and is still holding up very well. All the stitching is good as new. I would definitly recomment this for anyone who is looking for a larger bag to hold a lot of games.
on January 12, 2009
I purchased two of these cases, one in black and one in pink. One I use for my DS Lite, which is the intended use. It stores the DS, power cord, tons of games and a few extras easily and securely. The shoulder strap has a place for storage of your favorite games for easy access. The insert that holds the games is removable for ease of viewing. The dividers in the bottom of the case are removable and adjustable for easy of adaptation to other uses. It's an unbelievable sturdy case, and quite compact for all that it will carry. I haven't had issues with games not fitting in well, but I have less than 15 games, so I haven't had opportunity to test all the holders. I'm very pleased with this case and would recommend it to others.

The second one I use for my digital camera. I simply took out the game insert and re-arranged the dividers in the bottom half. I can now fit my digital camera, complete with the charger and USB cables, plus my PoGo Instant printer and it's power charger. There's still plenty of room for extra memory cards and paper for my PoGo printer, and it fits in super cute little pink case that looks like a lunch box rather than a camera bag.

I had to give the pink 5 stars because it's just the best light pink color EVER!
on September 3, 2007
this is a really great case for the ds lite and it's games easy to access your games and i love not having to open them little cases to get my games this organzes the games real nice.
on June 13, 2008
This organizer keeps all of my daughter's Nintendo DS accessories in one place -- perfect for car and plane trips. The size is perfect, too. Small enough to fit inside other luggage but large enough not to get lost in the shuffle. Over-the-shoulder strap comes in handy.