Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nintendo DS Lite Protector - Super Mario Version
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Color: Super Mario|Change
Price:$19.98 - $24.99

on July 14, 2008
This product saved my sanity! My DS Lite console fell out of my bag and onto the floor, and the DS game that was in it popped out...only a couple of days after I got them! I immediately tried them out and was relieved and happy to find both the console and game still in perfect working order. Not only does this hard, clear case protects the console from dirt and scratches, it's easy to attach and remove. When it's attached to the console, everything is accessible so you can play/change games, adjust the volume, insert/remove the touch pen, attach/remove the charger-adaptor/headphones, etc.! The bright, pretty colors of the various Mario characters on the top of the case look really nice with my crimson/black console (it'd probably look nice with any of the other colors as well). I'm glad I got this excellent and affordable product!!!
on July 8, 2008
Bought this item for my daughter to use with her new Nintendogs Nintendo DS game system. Great buy! Not expensive and she loves it. Has not taken it off the system since she got it. Will keep her DS in new condition preventing any scratches from occuring. Has very cute Nintendogs on the front of the case. Is also clear/see through and allows you to see original color of your DS!
on November 28, 2012
This has saved our DS more than once from being dropped. The cover is clear except for the Mario logo, which is nice. The cover is easy to install and stays in place during use.

The cover is plastic, however, and eventually where the two pieces of cover meet (at the hinge) cracked and the top does not stay on the DS anymore. This was a great cover, but we ended up having to purchase another one much sooner than we had imagined.
on July 17, 2013
I got this to protect the DS from scratches. I love that it was an official Nintendo product and that the case was hinged and does not add much bulk to the DS. I doesn't seem like it would offer a lot of protection if it was dropped, but I didn't purchase for that reason.
on June 17, 2012
I recently purchased a Nintendo DS lite and thought a protector is necessary to protect my investment, considering it has a big chance of being dropped accidentally by my 6 year old son. This was great! I like that is clear so we can still appreciate the blue color of the DS. He can play even when its charging, easy to remove and clean and not bulky at all.
on December 25, 2008
This is a great protector. We have bought our daughter the Metallic Rose DS, and this protector shows the nice color through, and the puppy on the front is nice (it doesn't take up the whole cover).
on February 18, 2012
Love how this looks on my DS. It is a perfect fit and I love how I can still see the original color of my DS through the clear case. If you like Mario, and need a case for your DS, this is the way to go. Now I wish they would make something like this for my 3DS too.
on July 14, 2012
I bought this for my grandson's Nintendo DS to help protect it. It is cute and it is hard plastic. It is a breakable plastic but my grandson is pretty hard on his and it is still standing up to his abuse.
on January 5, 2013
Bought this for Christmas for my son's DS Lite. He really likes it.It looked just like the picture. It was easy to put on the game system. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because the actual case scratches pretty easy and shows the scratches, but its better than the game system getting scratched. Overall, worth the money that I spent.
on March 12, 2012
Case arrived according to schedule. It is thin and light if that is what is important to you. The design looks very simple on the DS. Do not expect as much hits protection as you would have with one of those colorful thick protectors in the market. I am rating it four stars because it does what is advertised to do even though it did not result my best option in the long term if the DS is going to be handled by a small child.