5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT AND AFFORDABLE PRODUCT!!!
Published on July 14, 2008 by SBN

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but...
This case is cute and is perfect if you have a child that loves Mario. The downfall is that it doesn't provide a lot of protection for the DS. I am torn on this one. It is cute, but there are better cases out there for protection. That being said...my son LOVES it!
Published on January 9, 2012 by Gooch28

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT AND AFFORDABLE PRODUCT!!!, July 14, 2008
SBN (United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo DS Lite Protector - Super Mario Version (Accessory)
This product saved my sanity! My DS Lite console fell out of my bag and onto the floor, and the DS game that was in it popped out...only a couple of days after I got them! I immediately tried them out and was relieved and happy to find both the console and game still in perfect working order. Not only does this hard, clear case protects the console from dirt and scratches, it's easy to attach and remove. When it's attached to the console, everything is accessible so you can play/change games, adjust the volume, insert/remove the touch pen, attach/remove the charger-adaptor/headphones, etc.! The bright, pretty colors of the various Mario characters on the top of the case look really nice with my crimson/black console (it'd probably look nice with any of the other colors as well). I'm glad I got this excellent and affordable product!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea for keeping DS in New condition, July 8, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this item for my daughter to use with her new Nintendogs Nintendo DS game system. Great buy! Not expensive and she loves it. Has not taken it off the system since she got it. Will keep her DS in new condition preventing any scratches from occuring. Has very cute Nintendogs on the front of the case. Is also clear/see through and allows you to see original color of your DS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo DS Lite Protector, December 25, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great protector. We have bought our daughter the Metallic Rose DS, and this protector shows the nice color through, and the puppy on the front is nice (it doesn't take up the whole cover).

5.0 out of 5 stars Four Extra Puppies!, December 29, 2008
I bought this for my daughter who is 5 and very imaginative. She's named each dog. Great case, protects her DS from clumsy Mommy's and rough kids. Plus, it's easy to put on and take off :)

5.0 out of 5 stars campbils, December 28, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This seems to snap on tightly. It's easy to charge and change out games, nothing there obstructing the way. Comfortable to hold and play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Thanhks!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 11, 2013
I got this for my 7 year old son who loves Mario. He loved it and he likes to put stickers on it with the Mario gang. It protects the ds great and fits prefect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be, July 17, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got this to protect the DS from scratches. I love that it was an official Nintendo product and that the case was hinged and does not add much bulk to the DS. I doesn't seem like it would offer a lot of protection if it was dropped, but I didn't purchase for that reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 13, 2013
I gave this case protector 5 stars because it does what is suppose do, which is protect the ds lite from scratches and damage if the kids drop it and the kids like the character design.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits perfect, July 6, 2013
easy to go on, and kids like the fact that it has the mario characters. The only thing that is not protected is the hinge at the back. but it should be okay since the shell covers everywhere else.

Nintendo DS Lite Protector - Super Mario Version