Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 2, 2010
I got this for my Nintendo DS Lite and it was the incorrect size. The length was too short and it was too wide. False advertisement.
on November 13, 2009
I'm very picky when it comes to taking care of my little technologies(call phone, NDS, etc.) When I play my ds, I forget the fact that it is there. I have had it on since July and it has never fallen off. Neither have the corners curled. These simple screen protectors work wonders :)
on October 14, 2011
I bought this with complete and total hesitation and was I ever pleased. I put this on my daughters DS lite without her knowledge and then waited. She said nothing. Played it for a few days and then i finally decided to ask, "hows the screen protector?" her response, she didnt even realize it was there. awesome awesome awesome!!! Easy to put on too :)
on February 27, 2013
These Screen Protector's did the trick when I needed them the most.

They were cheap so I bought 3 sets in case I messed up in which I did and I am glad I bought them.

Before you attach them, make sure you know which one goes where.

Don't give it a low rating because you were the kid in kindergarten who slammed the rectangle block in the star hole.

Please be careful how you do this, look up videos in case you are unsure on how to do it.

Since they are cheap, at least they were for me, buy 3 of them in case you mess up, I know I did!

-Falcothunder-
on February 1, 2010
This is a pretty good product...a little hard to get on without getting air bubbles underneath the protective covering
on July 27, 2011
I was concerned about having just a single sheet for each of the screens in an order. Usually when I order protective screens for my iphone, ipad, etc., it's always in pack of 3 or 10. For iphones, I usually wasted up to 4 screens before getting it right (bubble free). For iPad, I wasted 5 before getting one right!

Even for another vendor on screens for 3DS, I succeed with second sheet. It's always the unability to squeeze out bubble fast enough, and then the dust build up.

Somehow this one did not trap bubbles, as they are easily squeezed out. So single sheet was fine for me!
on September 9, 2011
The screen protector fits perfectly into our old original DS system, however it scratched very easily. After using it for a few days, the screen protector had so many scratches that the images on the screen below it were obscured. It seems to be made of very low quality material. There's really no point in a screen protector that makes it difficult to see the images on the actual screen. I would not recommend buying this.
on December 30, 2011
These are the best screen protectors I have ever seen in my life. They fit the top and bottom screens perfectly. And if you take your time and apply them to a clean screen its as if they are not even there at all. I am now going to be ordering 2 more sets for our other systems. Now as for the price...how could you complain? I mean under three dollars AND free shipping. Wow! You also get a little microfiber towel to clean the screen with. Just be careful you dont throw them away because they are just that clear. Also they ARE different sizes to fit the top and bottom screen perfectly. I did not know this at first so I tried putting the wrong size on the wrong screen which may be what other reviewers had happen, not sure. But I mean for the money you cant go wrong.
on March 9, 2011
This is great for protecting the screens, and also they are REUSABLE. A huge plus that I didn't know until I got it. You can take them off, wash them, and put them back on. Huge plus. However, it becomes hard to use the touch screen with it on. It's not specific to this product, it's like that with all covers. It's a tradeoff. I would skip the protection if you can. I have a two year old who uses it, so for me it's worth it!
on January 16, 2011
I have a DS ORIGINAL and needed a screen protector for it. I got is as a gift in 2004 and just now thinking about protective screen. So happy to find one. Very pleased with this product. It took time getting it to go on the BOTTOM screen to avoid bubbles, but once it's on, it's AWESOME. You can't even see it once you are playing your game. Of course you know it's there since you put it on. And you can see it A LITTLE when the DS is off (only b/c I had a hard time getting rid of the bubbles for the bottom screen...BUT THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT...that will protect my DS Original for as long as it works.... Also the seller SF Planet whom I bought it from...did an amazing job with the shipping. And the directional sticker is much easier to follow than the DS Lite protector by Nintendo.

See 1 answered question