4.0 out of 5 stars Great styluses but...
I bought these for my son who loves star wars. These are great styluses but... they don't fit into the DS. So.. we just put them in his DS case and he totes them around that way. How I wish they would have fit in it though...
Published on November 1, 2008 by E. Pedersen

2.0 out of 5 stars Really cool, but they don't fit in the DS
These are really "cool", and my kids like them, but they do not store in the stylus holder under the DS. The handle part of the light Saber is too big. They are super easy to lose. They are always laying around the house. If you are going for how cute they are then get them, but you have to store them in a separate case.
Published on December 30, 2008 by Mom Shopper

4.0 out of 5 stars Great styluses but..., November 1, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo DS Star Wars Lightsaber Stylus 3 Pack (Video Game)

2.0 out of 5 stars Really cool, but they don't fit in the DS, December 30, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish they fit into the DS, January 2, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
My son LOVES anything Star Wars so this item was a hit. The only real problem is that they do not fit into the DS. That is the only improvement that could be made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Use The Force Nintendo DS, September 30, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
All in all, the Nintendo DS has definitely been the most definitive handheld video game system we've seen on the market in years, and still is selling even stronger than ever. But, one thing that keeps delivering, is that Nintendo knows how to make the system custom-made for the hard core fans. But that also is shown for Star Wars fans too, with the new Star Wars Lightsaber stylus pens. These unique stylus pens appeal well for hard core Star Wars buffs, but also to celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Clone Wars for the Nintendo DS. Sadly, there is one unfortunate dissapointment. I was dissapointed that you can't put these lightsaber pens into your DS Lite holder, whenever you bring you Nintendo DS or DS Lite on the go. Instead, you'd have to bring these Star Wars delights in a DS carrying case with you. Still, they are a fantastic buy for Nintendo DS fans that still say, may the force be with you.

Price: B+

Convience: C+

Overall: B-

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Star Wars fans, February 25, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This is a good product for Star Wars fans. However, the stylus does NOT fit in the stylus holder in the DS unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a Star Wars fan, January 22, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son loves Star Wars, and these were perfect for his DS. The only drawback is that they don't fit into the stylus slot on the DS, so they have to be stored separately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for collector's, not much for functionality, November 10, 2008
videogamemaster (The Great U S of A) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these Star Wars styli to go with my stylus collection. And for that, I think there just fine. However, as the other reviewers said, these styli don't fit into the stylus slot on the DS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the ds lightsabors stylus pens., February 1, 2010
E. Shanks (Craig, AK USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a cool Stylus pen pack. I and my 5 year old son share them and we both love them. they don't fit in the nintendo ds lite but they are cool to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars star wars stylus, January 30, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
cool to look at but they do not fit in the ds on board slot. So they are quickly lost.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, April 3, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We bought these as a gift for my son's friend. His friend had really liked the Star Wars stylus set my son had which came in a two pack. When we received these we were surprised to find they were alot smaller than the ones we had. Not sure why the difference but would have preferred the bigger set.
The styluses are neat and do light up so the size is my only complaint.

Nintendo DS Star Wars Lightsaber Stylus 3 Pack