Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 23, 2014
We inherited a DSi, and only the unit, it had nothing with it. This kit got us set up perfectly. It includes:
- 2 styluses - great for when the first one is worn out.
- 2 screen protectors - One set of them, one for each screen. They are both the same size and you will need to trim one of them to fit the bottom screen. NOTE: The item listing says there are 2 sets, we only received one, but not a big deal for us.
- USB/Card reader - have not used yet
- 3 game cartridge cases - game fit perfectly
- headphone splitter - two people can listen in
- ear bud headphones - I threw these away. They were much to big for a child's ears, no padding and just cheap. I prefer my child to have over the ear headphones.
- Car charger - have yet to use, but it will be handy
- mounting charger - easy to use, clean design, lights up when charging (note: a power cord does not come with this)
- accessory pouch - It's pretty flimsy material, and won't last long, but it's a good start to hold all the extras
- wrist straps - There is one for the DS itself and one for the carrying case. Easy install
- Carry case - It fit the DSi perfectly, nice and snug, and will take form to the shape of the DSi soon enough. I like that it does not simply go in and then bounce around. It is secure.

This was a perfect way to get us started and setup for an affordable price, I went to the local WM and picked up a power cord for the DSi unit itself and it works like a dream with the mount.
on July 2, 2009
The Dsi 18-in-1 Starter Kit - Blue is just as advertised. Very nice and compact. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because it appears to be the same blue as the Dsi and it's not.
on April 21, 2016
Bought this for my son for his DSi. He absolutely loves it. Excellent value and product. I was tempted to buy one for myself, but have most of the items included in this kit except for the cigarette lighter plug-in and since I can't go down the road playing Plants vs. Zombies, I don't need it. Highly recommend this product. Excellent value too.
on January 18, 2010
Well, what can I say. The starter kit is a good idea but this one just gets an ok. The color does not match any of the DS lites or DSi. When you plug in the charger base, there is a bright blue LED light that comes on that you cannot turn off and you basically have to unplug it at night unless you want a pretty bright night light. The point sticks do not match the color of the DS either. For the price, it is a pretty good assortment of what is needed but after I purchased it, I found a better deal with matching colors by Nintendo at target. A little more $ but it would have been worth it for me to have the colors match. The screen protectors are great and easy to install. Overall, it is just "OK" and I would probably try to find a better deal next time.
on February 23, 2015
First of all, I'll list pros and cons.

PROS:
Case is absolutely dropproof, and my DSI fits snug.
Charging dock is cool and works great.
The little baggie is nice for storing all the extras.
Nice little game holders, I have a baby dog that chews on everything.
Car charger is perfect.
I like the fact that you two people can listen to one device with the headphone thing.
USB is pretty cool, but I have loads.
Screen protectors are AMAZING, as I'm a 10 year old with Adhd, it'd have loads of scratches otherwise.
Styli are nice. Along with the Adhd thing, I loose things very often.

CONS:
What's the point of the charging dock?
Too many keychains and things like that.
The bag had a big hole in it. Wow.
Earphones are very cheaply made.
Again, too many USB's!
I have over 500 styli.

Thanks for reading, hope that helps. I'm happy with my purchase.
on February 1, 2015
I bought this mainly because I wanted the charging dock but the DSI didn't fit properly into the dock - the plugins didn't line up. The screen protectors were way too small to have possibly fit on the device and the case was way too small to fit the DSI into. Basically this whole set up is a piece of junk! It looks like the company just threw together a bunch of items and said they would work for the DSI and tried to sell it. I returned it and got my money back!
on June 13, 2016
You get a lot of items for your money but some of the products are very cheap. When i bought this i honestly wasn't expecting much i figured some items might be cheaply made, but it was actually worse than i thought. The case is decent but it barely fits my dsi, and the charging port really serves no purpose but to hold your dsi upright while its charging. But the biggest issue i had was the headphones and the car charger. The headphones are very poorly made and only one side works, and as soon as i put all of the items into the carrying case the car charger completely fell apart. It was basically inside out. I got it back together and could possibly use it still but if it fell apart that easy i don't really trust plugging it in and using it. The only things i liked in this kit were the stylus' and the screen protectors and i probably could have bought those separately and saved myself money.
on December 17, 2013
I got my son a DSI for Christmas. I bought this starter kit to go along with it. It's perfect. It had everything you would need or even want. Came with extra stylus which is perfect seeings how some will go MIA!
on May 9, 2013
I bought this for my Son and we really only bought it for the protective case. I still think it was a very good value for the money because the extra headphones and other accessories are very handy. The case has stood up to quite a bit of abuse in my Son's backpack and all over the place. It still looks pretty clean and is in good shape. I haven't tried any of the charger accessories that come with this, so I can't give a review on those parts.
on December 16, 2012
Everything that comes with this bundle works very well with the DSi. I ordered a blue and white bundle for the grandkids and I know they will be happy with them. The case the DSi goes in is a little snug but is fine. Everything else fits in the cloth sack to keep them from losing anything.