5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
This portable DSi is a great product. It works fast and my son loves it plays alot of games on it!
Published on December 4, 2012 by Stephanie J. Summers

1.0 out of 5 stars Quit working in less than 6 months
Do not waste your money. My grandson's quit working in 5 1/2 months. Total system failure. Can't believe I wasted my money.
Published 7 months ago by Mary Beth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase for my daughter, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Nintendo DSi 3.25" LCD Display Game System - Matte Blue (Video Game)
daughter loves internet accessibility and game sharing with friends. Camera is grreat for sharing photos with friends and family too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 26, 2013
Parental controls are easy to set up and use. My child also enjoys the sound app, picture drawing app, and being able to take photos, and still be able to play games.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 3, 2013
recommended 100% excellent, my daughter stay happy when I gave it as a gift. Very good seller recommended to the whole community.

5.0 out of 5 stars HORRAY NEW GAME PLAYER, November 5, 2013
Works perfectally, the scratches that were said to be on it, I don't even seehem, Dsi was completly whiped and made to be redone by me, awsome! everything works perfectally and it came a week early! Thank you so very much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars dsi, October 20, 2013
I ove using Amazon and you are the best, this was for my grandson,we contacted Nintendo sent the one with the problem,called them and they wanted to charge us $66 to repair the on and off button, they said the problem was not coverd by the xtended warrenty

5.0 out of 5 stars Lo compramos para hacer un regalo, September 4, 2013
Lo compramos para hacer un regalo, es un producto muy bueno y tiene un precio muy accequible, funciona bien, lo recomiendo.

We bought it for a gift, it is a very good and has a very accessible manner, works well, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent console game, August 25, 2013
Amazing purchase.
You can choose to dessable the internet to protect your kids and still have a extreme high quality game with tons of possibilities to keep the children very, very happy.
warning: the kids can't put it down even for dinner time.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm having a ball, August 6, 2013
Who said video games were only for kids? I enjoy the Nintendo DSi a lot. I found a couple of games I really enjoy and use the system alot. I haven't even explored all of the other features it has yet. I'm looking forward to using it for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my 5 year old., August 5, 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old because his big sister has had one for a long time and he has just been begging for one. So I gave in and bought it. He loves it. And it is easy for him to use once his sister showed him how to do everything

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift, July 29, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son is so happy with his new DS. I am really happy we got it for him, it came right on time and he loves it so much he carries it with him all the time, even when he isn't going to be playing it. Really happy that it's easy for him to use all the different features that it comes with.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›