Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Color: Silver|Change

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 7, 2013
The DSI XL does not fit in this case! I opened it and was excited to get everything set up for my daughter. After applying the screen protectors, I tried to place the XL in the case and it does not fit! I am so disappointed and really hope I can get my money back! In addition, the product is cheaply made and would probably not even last long if the case did actually fit!
on March 27, 2014
Charging dock does not fit properly, the male adapter is slightly sideways and facing the wrong way to be able to put device in dock as shown. I was going to just deal with it until I realized the screen protectors do not fit properly either and the case only has storage for three games. Not sure what the large bag is for, maybe to throw all the stuff in that you cannot use. The earbuds will not stay in a childs ear because they are too big and uncomfortable. I am returning this and I will look elsewhere for a better case.
on October 8, 2012
If you are buying a DSi XL, just do yourself a favor and add this to your cart also. Not every item is useful to me, so let's take a look:

The charging dock is great for easy charging at home.
The carrying case is handy for me, since I like to play on the go.
The USB SD card reader will be handy if I want to transfer photos to my computer. For whatever reason, everyone gets silly when getting their picture taken by the DS.
The car charger and tote bag will be great for long car rides.
The screen cleaner is clearly handy to have.
I like having the extra styluses, just in case I lose the one that came with the DS.

I have no use for the earbuds or audio splitter, since I would rather just turn off the volume if I am in public.
I don't use the screen protectors or wrist straps, since I am very careful with the DS.
I have no use for game cases, since the games are all plastic cartridges. No need to worry about scratches.

Your usage may vary. This is an excellent companion for the DSi XL.
on February 22, 2014
Purchased this Nintendo DSi XL Starter Kit for my son for Christmas. The case and styluses were really nice and well made, but some of the other items weren't so hot. The charging stand is a bit awkward, and we couldn't get the screen covers to stay on. The headphones weren't very clear, either. But it was a pretty good value and I'd recommend it for a younger user. Besides the case, there's not much in it of interest for a DSi enthusiast.
on October 2, 2014
The charger ended up stopping to charge system shortly after perchase. Iended up going in and hard wiring the plug.mthe prongs for the charger broke. After hard wiring it, it worked fine. Shipping was good too. I ordered three of these sets and had to do this to all three sets. So its definately a defect in the manufacturing of the product.
VINE VOICEon July 27, 2010
this is a nice kit. the carrying case can hold the ds, providing the ds a small measure of protection in the event of a drop. it also holds 3 ds game holders. recharger is nice. the recharging holder seems useless, at least to me (but then, i have cats who'd bat the ds down if it were standing up in the re-charger - i guess their own ds game, huh?). i was very pleased that the materials and workmanship seemed to be of very good to excellent quality. i've never gotten anything like this before, so, where i confidently grade books, i can't confidently grade this. i like it very much and i guess i'd grade it an "A". if you think that its contents are things you'd really like, then i highly recommend it. i particularly like the carrying case, allowing the ds to be safely carried alongside a small selection of games.
on July 19, 2010
This case makes the Nintendo DS a lot more mobile. It can carry a few games and the accessories and clips to a belt loop or can even be put on a belt itself. Very useful.
on October 9, 2013
You get a ton of gear in this kit - a lot of which I probably won't even use. But the case itself is very well made, tough and rugged. They package a lot into this kit and for a great price. The deluxe stylus's are so much easier on your hands than the standard ones. The charger docking station is a good idea if you don't want to lay your DSi on a surface while it's recharging. It's really a bargain for all you get. Good investment.
on February 21, 2013
This kit is ok. i bought it mostly for the screen protectors and the car charger. The case, we use to tote games with us as we have our game in a nerf case. the stand up charger didn't fit the ds xl but like I said, I got a great price and we can use parts of this. If you can't get a good price, I would just order the parts that you want/need for your ds!! Happy dsinnn!
on May 16, 2013
I bought this case for my nephew so he could carry his DSi and 3 of his games in one case. The case holds everything securely and perfectly. Its great for organizing your games and is easy to maintain by a preschooler. I would highly recommend if your looking for something to protect your child's DSi and games perfectly.