Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SANOXY® Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance SP Rapid Car Charger with IC Chip
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 6, 2015
Guess what it charges who would of thought? no but seriously product works great so when i'm lame on road trips and my friends drive i play my little brain away on my game boy cause nothing says kicking it old school like playing pokemon ruby on your was across the country. I'd recommend this product ot others it works very well and provides fast charge.
on March 3, 2015
It worked for a little while I believe but the wires frayed very quickly and I only got about 3 uses out of it before it pooped out on me. I would just buy the home charger and a new battery because my 10+ year old Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP works perfectly and holds a charge for hours and hours on end still after buying a $5 battery and $5 charger from Amazon.
on September 13, 2012
Be aware, there are two GameBoy Advance units -- there's the one that suits this item (it's square) and the one I have (smaller, thicker and rectangular -- mine's Pink!) ... anyway, make sure yours has a place to plug in a charger and is the correct GameBoy Advance.

About the plug: I ordered from Eforcity and it arrived wrapped in a bubble package, came quickly and appears tip-top. One feature I appreciate is that it has a green light on the back of the plug so you know if your connection is good. The cord itself is pliant and appears of good quality. Ditto the connection. Eforcity did make my buy good (refunded, without a problem) but don't buy unless you've got the correct Game Boy Advance.

So, if you have this GameBoy Advance Game Boy Advance - Fuchsia DO NOT BUY this car adapter. Otherwise, you're good to go -- it does look like a decent product (well made, decent quality) so go for it.

This adapter is for the Game Boy Advance like this one: Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP - Cobalt

Hope this helps. :)
on March 28, 2009
This item came with a coiled cord that is only about a foot long, as opposed to the cord shown in the picture. This is of no use to me because my child sits in the back seat of my car. It can be used to charge in the front seat while my child sits in the back, but for me that defeats the purpose of buying it. The price was right, but I'm still stuck buying a more expensive item with a six foot cord, so the bargain factor for me is zero.
on August 13, 2012
the charger came in the mail days before it was supposed to so it was speedy delevery which I love I'm not a patient person lol its just what my son needed sice he breaks them so often by leaving them on the floor of our van it was noce to see this at such a low price will probably buy more at tax time just to have back up thank you
on January 8, 2013
....aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaa aaa aaa aaa aaaa aaa nnnn nnnnn nnnn nnn nn nnnnnn nnnn nnnnn nnnn nnn nnnn nnnnn nnnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnnn nnnn nnnn nnnn nnn
on August 27, 2008
My son lost his previous DS car charger, this one works perfectly and was quite a steal!
on January 4, 2014
This is the second one I purchased for a regular Nintendo DS and this one doesn't fit either. So frustrating!
Not sure how to get the right one next time.
on June 24, 2013
It says it's for a DS, but it doesn't fit my grandsons. As cheap as it is, though, it's not worth the hassle and postage to return it.
on April 5, 2010
LoL I don't really know what else to say. price was right and on a long road trip, or a upper class van living bum this is great.

See 1 answered question