Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP AGS-101 - Flame Red
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

80%
20%

on November 28, 2015
This thing is awesome. Worth every dollar. I searched for a cheap, slightly used AGS 101 and finally gave up and decided to splurge a bit on this one. That was the right choice. It's basically like a brand new unit. It has an AGS-001 sticker, but it's definitely got the super bright backlit screen installed. There's not a single scratch on the body. I've been playing the heck outta Warioland 4. About to play some Yoshi's Island. Also, it's great to be able to play my original game boy games on here as well. I have emulators. I even have a "hacked" PSP with tons of games. But, I still really enjoy playing the real console GBA-SP. I've had it about a month and already feel like I've gotten my money's worth of fun out of it. Get one while you can. Who knows how long these will be available.
on March 30, 2016
Product description says "AGS-101". This is NOT the backlit AGS-101, but rather the older, frontlit AGS-001. Not what I paid for.

Photos: Old AGS-001 on the right, new SP on the left. Both screens are the exact same. At an angle, you can see the refraction caused by the frontlight panel on both screens. Final pic, both SPs have the same model number, 001.
on November 22, 2014
I recently ordered a gameboy advance AGS 101 from this seller, and I made a right choice. First, it was supposed to come between November 28 trough December 12 and it came November 21! I was so happy about that. Also there were no marks and scrapes on the gameboy which is awesome. I defidently recommend this product.
on July 6, 2013
The Game Boys R Us custom GBA SP 101s are absolutely perfect quality. I cannot recommend the seller or their products enough. The screen is bright and backlit, the case and buttons are flawless, and I was even able to get some custom colors by messaging the extremely helpful and responsive seller!

This is the second custom GBA SP 101 I bought from Game Boys R Us and would not hesitate to buy a third. You will not be disappointed!
on December 5, 2013
The gameboy looks brand new...no scratches. It plays great and saves too. I couldn't be happier with the product. Thank you.
on January 24, 2015
The gameboy looks so new! It looks like someone actually casted a new gameboy advance case and put the components in it, but it works great I've had absolutely no problems with it
on November 16, 2013
First I've got it, look new!! Original ags-101 which has bright screen came but color is customized. That color is pretty good and I'm very satisfied. I recommend it!!!
on July 31, 2012
Amazing quality! Seemed absolutely new. Amazing system for people who would like to enjoy all Gameboy to Gameboy Advance games with a much brighter screen.

The colour wash't exactly flame red like the original AGS-001 Gameboy Advance SP (which I also own) but it was really close and like I said before AMAZING CONDITION.

The seller shipped me with the free expedited shipping special deal, and everything arrived on time.

It was also very well packaged in lots of Bubble wrap.

Overall very good product, very good seller, no dissapointments.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2015
got what I paid for, little delay over the usps but hey, everything ended well
on July 7, 2015
Worst experience ever...wish there was a star for zero

See 1 answered question