5.0 out of 5 stars Just like new., December 5, 2013
This review is from: Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP AGS-101 - Flame Red (Video Game)
The gameboy looks brand new...no scratches. It plays great and saves too. I couldn't be happier with the product. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, November 16, 2013
First I've got it, look new!! Original ags-101 which has bright screen came but color is customized. That color is pretty good and I'm very satisfied. I recommend it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The absolute best Game Boy you will ever own!, July 6, 2013
The Game Boys R Us custom GBA SP 101s are absolutely perfect quality. I cannot recommend the seller or their products enough. The screen is bright and backlit, the case and buttons are flawless, and I was even able to get some custom colors by messaging the extremely helpful and responsive seller!

This is the second custom GBA SP 101 I bought from Game Boys R Us and would not hesitate to buy a third. You will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, November 22, 2014
I recently ordered a gameboy advance AGS 101 from this seller, and I made a right choice. First, it was supposed to come between November 28 trough December 12 and it came November 21! I was so happy about that. Also there were no marks and scrapes on the gameboy which is awesome. I defidently recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE FOR CLASSIC GAMERS!!, July 31, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Amazing quality! Seemed absolutely new. Amazing system for people who would like to enjoy all Gameboy to Gameboy Advance games with a much brighter screen.

The colour wash't exactly flame red like the original AGS-001 Gameboy Advance SP (which I also own) but it was really close and like I said before AMAZING CONDITION.

The seller shipped me with the free expedited shipping special deal, and everything arrived on time.

It was also very well packaged in lots of Bubble wrap.

Overall very good product, very good seller, no dissapointments.

Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP AGS-101 - Flame Red