Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Beauty V-Day Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 7, 2011
The product name for this product is kind of misleading, as this isn't an official Nintendo AC adapter, it is actaully a brand called Komodo, which is made in China, although when I bought this I wasn't really expecting it to be an official Nintendo product at the price I paid.
Adapter feels a little bit lightweight and cheap, however this is just minor, as it works flawlesly. I've been using it for my GameCube for the last month or so with no issues whatsoever. So for the price, it is an ideal AC Adapter if you have lost your original.
So to sum up, all around it isn't as nice as an original, yet it doesn't cost as much, and as far as functionality, it works great. Recommended as a replacment or spare AC adapter.
on June 10, 2013
This adapter is meant for the Nintendo Gamecube. Its' cost may seem fairly high, but it was worth it in order to play this incredible system. Product shipped fast and works very well.
on March 9, 2013
This product was very hard for us to find in stores. Now that we have it we can play the old game cube games. It works Great!
on July 23, 2013
I got this so i could play some of my old games, but it turned out that i hadn't actually lost my old one, so.... whoops. If people need these I'm glad they can still be found.
on June 4, 2013
it works great with my gamecube and it doesnt make any noise that i can hear and thats about it.
on April 5, 2013
So having done some work on bringing a first gen Gamecube back to life I found myself needing a new power supply for it. Luckily this was exactly what I needed. It was an official Nintendo power supply. You can't get a better choice then the exact power supply you need since it's from the original manufacture of the console.
on February 5, 2013
the product worked to my expectations. I do recomend it, if someone is trying to buy one the price is right.
on January 4, 2013
just what i needed hooked up to my game cube just fine and has no problems at all powering it
on December 19, 2012
I got this in time, now i can play Zelda! Ever since game cube went off the shelfs from major sellers like taget and walmart its hard to find games. Unless i go online.
on December 16, 2012
I dont really know what to say about this I mean it is an adapter and it works fine. I guess if you need one it is a good choice

See 1 answered question