5.0 out of 5 stars opinions on mario toy
(This review is from my son who is 6 years old. I felt that he was better qualified to judge the toy since he's the one who uses it.) Okay here goes:
Published on February 23, 2012 by F.Y.I.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny little pieces
I was disappointed to see the tiny little pieces to assemble. You'll need some special tools to hold the pieces to assemble. It is easy for kids to miss the pieces. Hope it had larger sized pieces to work with, it would have been fun for kids to assemble.
Published on September 13, 2012 by Radius

5.0 out of 5 stars opinions on mario toy, February 23, 2012
I love this toy. It is so much fun! I pretend there are kinex tracks all over the house!!!!!!! My sister likes the mini-figure mario. Too bad because some days later from when this toy arrived the stickers started to fall off so I taped them on. This is really really fun for a mario fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Mario Bro.'s, you'll love this toy, August 10, 2011
I bought this toy along with the Bowser set, Mario's car, Luigi's car, Yoshi's car and the expansion kit. The instructions were super easy to read and understand, and I had everything assembled in about an hour. The kids played with the set for four hours straight and would have kept going if it weren't for their dreaded bedtime. I have been obsessed with everything Mario Bro.'s since I was a kid and my son is following in my footsteps. I've always been kind of bummed that they didn't have some really cool Mario play sets and was out-of-my-shoes excited when I spotted this toy in Target. After coming to Amazon to post this review, I noticed that Amazon really has them overpriced. At both Target and Toys R Us, the little car sets are $12.99, the bike sets are $6.99, the Bowser kit was $24.99, and the expansion kit was only $19.99. Also, I believe right now Toys R Us has a special sale on all of these sets. If you can find them at Target or Toys R Us, buy them there...much cheaper.

I know this toy doesn't seem to be very educational, but if your child has trouble with their fine motor skills, any kind of lego set is a good way to get their little fingers working. Also, having to combine sets and come up with creative layouts that will include as many pieces as possible really gets their problem solving skills motoring along. And you can't deny the imagination that is required to bring this toy to life. I gave it the full five stars for durability because the cat has plowed through the track a few times, and as long as you have the pegs in to hold the track pieces together, it has yet to come apart. With a six and a four year old, toys don't last long in this house. I'm suprised that after 24 hours I haven't had to put the track pieces back together a zillion times. Five stars for fun, because...well, it's Mario Bro.'s!

Overall, I am very impressed that someone has finally come out with a durable and fun Mario Bro.'s play set. K'NEX really brought it with this product! I wouldn't be suprised that these start selling out once the word about them is spread. Hopefully I can complete the entire set before this happens.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny little pieces, September 13, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo Luigi and Standard Bike Building Set (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars THey love this!, January 21, 2013
I bought this for a Christmas present and it was very well received with squeels of deligh. Neither child would stop playing with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boys LOVE these toys, October 28, 2012
My boys love these kinect toys. The characters are so lifelike. Very little pieces on it...so recommended for childern who are old enough to not put in their mouths.

4.0 out of 5 stars BOWSER, August 23, 2013
My son loves them ..good size to play with.. easy to build and wished it had a motor like the cars
nice to get this one

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, July 9, 2013
Amazon Customer (Malden, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
I buy this for my son for his bitrthday. I loves it, but not all the pieces stay on very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, good product, June 16, 2013
H.B.D. (California) - See all my reviews
The product came as promised. It was on time. Packaged well. The toy was durable and was as expected. Our son loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, April 10, 2013
I'm a 19 year old girl who loves Toad. I had to have my brother help me assemble it, but that was probably because I've never tried to make a K'nex kit, or even a Lego kit. However, there was one piece where we could not figure out where it goes. It may have just been an extra? The bike looked fine without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Normal, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Nintendo Luigi and Standard Bike Building Set (Toy)
Es un juguete normal, aunque cuando lo destape mi hijo me pidió que le comprara más porque también quería a Mario, es igual que los legos, y el precio (3,99$) inigualable.

Nintendo Luigi and Standard Bike Building Set