Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 12, 2013
I ordered this because it was cheap and worth the risk. I ordered this for my DS. The first I tried to apply was to big, so I trimmed it, put it on the touch screen but it wouldn't allow the screen to pick up the touch from the stylus or my finger.

I tried the other protector, it was too small but the stylus worked on it. But like I said, it was only a dollar so it is worth the try.
on May 14, 2010
These are great for covering the Nintendo DS Lite screens. However, I had trouble removing the second tab/layer. The process is such that you are to remove the first layer with Tab1. This exposes the sticky side that adheres to the screen. Step two is suppose to be that you then peel off the top layer with Tab2 and then the only thing remaining on the screen is the protection screen (middle layer). I struggled with getting Tab2 off and eventually had to email the company. They were great. They explained the procedure (because I began to wonder if only the little sticker with Tab2 was suppose to come off and not an entire other layer- no instructions are included) and generously offered to send me replacements so I could try again. The next round went on without any problems (my husband did it!). Can't beat the price or the customer service.
on November 17, 2011
I am not sure if the seller sent me the wrong one or not but this item has a lot of glue on it, it will glue very hard on the screen and it will have bubbles on it and all of that. If you try to unglued it it could harm your screens, so be very careful about these products. The brand of the one the seller sent me is called "fosmon."
on June 23, 2010
This arrived four days after I placed an order. I didn't have any trouble installing these on my DS, and had very few air bubbles. The product arrived scratched, which was kind of annoying, but it doesn't bother me very much because all I care about is screen protection. The scratches on the product could only be seen with the DS screens off. When the screens were on, there was no clarity issue. My only real complaint about this product is the stick reside left by the second sticker. I'm sure this is easy to come off with a little goo gone though, so I don't really care. Good product. Good price.
on May 25, 2010
This is a great screen protector. Some of the screen protectors I have purchased in the past fell off after a few weeks. This is a high quality protector and will probably stay on until it is worn out. The installation was easy when you follow the instructions on the tabs. Make sure everything is clean and aligned properly and you shouldn't have any problems. There is even an installation card to get any air bubbles out. You will have to look hard to tell the plastic is even there. I will buy this screen protector again.
on February 16, 2011
I didn't see an application card I will have to look again. The only problem I had was an enormous amount of air bubbles on the lower screen. The top one went right on. After reapplying it dirt got on it and then it was all over. This is the best fit for a DS Lite. I bought other ones that did not fit the bottom screen. This one fit perfectly. I am going to order another one and hope I don't mess it up.
on April 24, 2010
Make sure you get the screen set correctly the first time, there are no do-overs. Luckily they send you two protectors, they worked very well for me. I did not get mine set perfectly, if it becomes bothersome I will remove the first and use the experience gained from the first setting to get the second one perfect. Fit my DS Lite exactly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2010
This product worked wonderfully, protecting the screen and fitting just as it was supposed to. Not only did it work wonderfully, it was delivered quick and completely intact. I will definitely trust products from here in the future to live up to this excellent service.
on September 26, 2012
The Nintendo Screen protectors worked fine. Thank you .Wouldn't hesitate to order from Wimex again.. My Nintendo DS is quite old, so I just cut the protectors to fit and they are fine.
on October 27, 2011
Overall I'm very happy with my purchase. Fast delivery, cheap, good product and free shipping.
It's very easy to apply the screen protector and it fits my nintendo ds lite perfectly.