Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nintendo Radio Control Kart - Mario Only
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 9, 2012
This is a small remote car and package overall, but fun for kids (my grandson is six). You charge the car with the remote control which is handy. You only need batteries in the remote control. One word of caution look for the remote control antenna in the corner of the packaging it's easy to miss!!!
on January 3, 2012
I ordered this for my son who is a Super Mario fanatic. Both my son and I were very happy with the purchase. It takes 2 AA batteries for the controller. The controller has a connection that plugs into the car to charge it. I have never seen anything like this before. It is small but goes fast! The front wheels turn left to right and goes forward and reverse. It is worth the price and the s&h.
on January 17, 2014
First of all, when it got here, I saw it, and it is tiny... no exaggerating, the Kart is pretty much the size of a post it. I tried returning it but they told me (in a horribly spelled email also full of grammatical errors) that they pretty much would only refund half because shipping was about half of the price. So I kept it, because I guess it was my fault anyway for interpreting the size wrong. Then we opened and started playing with it. It was actually okay and my son had a blast with it. I think for the price it could be better, but then again, maybe I was already negatively biased. Unwrapped it on Christmas and started playing with it about 4 days later (too many other toys for Christmas) and it is now mid Jan, so maybe we've used it two weeks and it doesn't work anymore. Tried changing the batteries and all... nothing. It does look like it is very good quality though, so maybe mine was just jinxed from the beginning... who knows. I will try to get it replaced or something, but honestly, with their customer service, I doubt I will get anything. We'll see. I will update on their customer service after I get a response about it not working.
on March 4, 2016
I bought this for my son who was 4 years old at the time . He is a huge Mario fan and he was so excited when he unwrapped this on Christmas Day!. Only to have it break down 3 toys later and never work again . I was very unhappy with how cheap it was made and the money I spent to buy it . I would not recommend this to anyone might be better off just finding one in store . Maybe it's Possible I just got a bad one. Either way my experience was not good
on February 11, 2014
Against my better judgement I got this for my rather destructive son for his birthday. He PROMISED he wouldnt break it and sure enough later that day he had broken the antenna off of the remote control which renders this product totally useless. It worked awesome the whole 5 hours we had it though, if that helps at all. Just note, if you have a destructive child, do not leave them alone with this toy, or just dont buy it....
on February 15, 2012
Got this as a b-day present for my Mario Kart fanatic 3 year old. He loves it! Even the 1 year old can play with this toy. Great purchase! Couldn't figure out how to charge up the car, but thanks to another reviewer figured out you charge it with the remote. Would definitely recommend!
on March 29, 2014
I got this for my grandsons birthday and he loves it. His mother loves it as well and she plays with it more then he can get the chance. Do our kids ever grow up? The only thing about it was I thought it was going to be bigger then it was.
on January 8, 2013
This car is a mini as the name implies. My six year old has gotten the hang of driving and charging it on his own. He has not stopped driving it since taking it out the box.

1. The controls are very simple to understand.
2. It's portability lends it to be carried in a back pack.
3. Works best on tiled or smooth level surfaces due to is size and low profile.
4. It's is fast a zippy.
on July 7, 2013
I play with this cute car and my 20 months old son enjoying it a lot!
I really don't care about the RC just the look is enough for me!
I'll try to keep it safe because I want him to have it when he grow up!
on January 7, 2014
Let me say that I was at first disappointed in the size of this toy but when it was opened on Christmas, it was the first thing he played with. He actually seemed to like how small it was because it could go under and around things better.