Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on February 18, 2014
Our original Wii "died" in October 2013, a pretty good run for such an item. Finding a reasonably priced replacement was tedious, but then I came across this one. While we are not Skylanders fans, and may never play the game, this was the best priced bundle available in the market. The blue is interesting, not my favorite, but also not a big deal (my daughter happens to like the blue). It works, and I'm happy.
on June 27, 2013
I bought this WII Blue Console as a gift for my autistic sister.
She absolutely loves it! I didn't even know that a Wii could come in blue. Everything was as expected. All of the products/additionals were there. Controller and nunchuck and everything!! Shipped at a considerable pace and was barely scratched from usage.
on January 19, 2014
I wasn't sure how good the wii was going to be at the price I got it at but it came out amazing and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Came in the mail pretty fast and it looks great and works great!!
on January 13, 2013
Nothing was wrong with it, works perfectly fine, and had all of its accessories. I will recommend this company to friends and family.
on October 11, 2013
Nintendo Wii Blue Console I am Happy I Got This I Can Now Play My WII Games Again & OFF Topic: My Brother Has The Old White WII It Just Plays Gamecube Games & it Use Too Play WII Games Now it Can't Read Those WII 1's & So Anyway The Nintendo Wii Blue Console is Awesome Great & Blue is My Favorite Color & White's Boring it Gets Dirty Easily. I am Gald People Still Sell This Online Since No Retail Stores Sell Nintendo Wii Blue Console Anymore & I Highly Recommend it & I Think I'll Have Someone Upgrade My WII Someday So I can Put Gamecube Ports & Play Gamecube Games on it.
on March 9, 2013
Despite the description this does not come in a retail box. We purchased this to donate to a fund raiser and needed a retail box. What arrives is a white oem box that has skyrium bundle printed on all sides. My first order had white stickers applied (looked horrendous) to cover up the skrium language. If you are looking for a sealed, new, Retail package look elsewhere.
on August 19, 2014
Had some internet connectivity issues early on. Netflix has been a disaster from the start. I like being able to purchase the classics on the Wii store. I did not have great expectations because the price was so low compared to other Wiis. Overall, not a bad deal. Hopefully I can resolve the internet related issues soon. =(
on April 26, 2014
I did quite a bit of research before buying a Wii system and after much consideration I decided to purchase this product. I must say I was not the least disappointed, the system came in an original Nintendo box with all the items listed in the description. Its over $100 bucks cheaper than most other listings and works as well as any of them. Get it!
on April 16, 2014
This item description was correct it came with no game and i bought it for my fiance for her bday and she loves it i would recommend this listing to anyone who's looking for a Blue wii starter kit with the system i gave it a 4 star rating bc of the scratches and scuffs but they are barely visible.
on June 5, 2013
This unit is to replace the old/original [white] one that accepts various types of controllers, which stopped working for the FIFA 2011 all a sudden & FIFA 2013 as well. I'm not up-to-speed on the processor(s) is the newer models is/are faster but the games are definitely loading faster. Since we've invested in a good quantity of Wii games, the lower priced newer version unit is great for extending the usage of the games 'til we completely switch over to the newer game console.