Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more Winter Driving nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 26, 2012
The Wii console arrived in great condition and on time. It was easy to set up and a lot of fun to play with.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2013
I bought this WII Blue Console as a gift for my autistic sister.
She absolutely loves it! I didn't even know that a Wii could come in blue. Everything was as expected. All of the products/additionals were there. Controller and nunchuck and everything!! Shipped at a considerable pace and was barely scratched from usage.
on December 10, 2011
It's a Wii in an sweet color! Not much more to be said! I'm glad to have more than just red, white and black to choose from! They go for $140 at Walmart so there's next to nothing, if in fact no profit to be made. (referring to the other review)
22 comments9 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2011
Super fun, works great! I don't know what the game cube port problem is, as we didn't need it and where hooked up in no time! Our whole family is enjoying this!
33 comments9 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2014
We received the Nintendo BLUE Wii console with the Skylanders starter pack in excellent condition (brand new packaging, never been opened) and we received it within 40 hours (using Prime membership). The product's picture representing the Wii console's packaging/content is exactly what we received. There are other reviews for this product that state they didn't receive any of the Skylander figurines or the game. We received three Skylander figures, the Wii Skylanders Giants game, the "Portal of Power", trading cards, stickers, and character poster. The Wii console works perfectly, the Wii Remote Plus and the Nunchuk work perfectly. The Wii was super easy to set up (my 10 year old son set it up for us), and the Netflix and Hulu links/options were extremely easy to set up. We don't have any GameCube games, so this wasn't an irritation.

Our previous Wii lasted 8 years; it was our primary source for watching TV/Movies via Netflix or Hulu. This was our only source for gaming. We are extremely happy with the Blue Nintendo Wii Console/Skylanders combo & it's an excellent price for a product that is great for gaming and TV/Movie entertainment.
on January 11, 2012
This controller is an inferior version. They skimped on the ports and I cannot play Dance, Dance Revolution or any older games. I feel cheated. It doesnt say anywhere on the box that this version lacks features of the real model. Stay away from this system at all costs. Nintendo should be ashamed.
0Comment24 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
So, Nintendo's keeping us hyped for their upcoming games and Wii U system, but what could be a better way than re-releasing the Wii for a smaller price than how much it costed back when it launched? Well....being able to play Gamecube games on it. That's right, this is a new unit with the lack of Gamecube controller inputs.

Wanna use Gamecube controllers for Wii games? Too bad. Wanna play Gamecube games? Too bad! Wanna be able to play certain Wii games that utilize the controller inputs. TOO BAD! You aren't going to get any of that with this Wii system! Why Nintendo decided to strip away all Gamecube features is extremely questionable.

If I were you, I'd go get the original Wii, which is perhaps the same price as this dud.
on March 20, 2013
I love the wii game and the baby blue is the bomb very nice and looks good lots of game and fun
on October 11, 2013
Nintendo Wii Blue Console I am Happy I Got This I Can Now Play My WII Games Again & OFF Topic: My Brother Has The Old White WII It Just Plays Gamecube Games & it Use Too Play WII Games Now it Can't Read Those WII 1's & So Anyway The Nintendo Wii Blue Console is Awesome Great & Blue is My Favorite Color & White's Boring it Gets Dirty Easily. I am Gald People Still Sell This Online Since No Retail Stores Sell Nintendo Wii Blue Console Anymore & I Highly Recommend it & I Think I'll Have Someone Upgrade My WII Someday So I can Put Gamecube Ports & Play Gamecube Games on it.
on March 9, 2013
Despite the description this does not come in a retail box. We purchased this to donate to a fund raiser and needed a retail box. What arrives is a white oem box that has skyrium bundle printed on all sides. My first order had white stickers applied (looked horrendous) to cover up the skrium language. If you are looking for a sealed, new, Retail package look elsewhere.