Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on February 16, 2013
Don't get this if you have dogs that shed! Hair sticks to sleeve lol other than that it fits snug and good texture for that firm planted footing

- jill
on April 28, 2013
This gives protection to our Wii Fit board. Also, the little nubs give good anti-slip measure for the workout.
And, hey, the bright color is fun, too! :-)
on March 20, 2013
I'm not sure I needed one of these - purchased at same time. I'm using my wii fit on a rug, not sure if people slip around on bare floor more often or what.
on February 5, 2011
This is a great cover; no bumps to irritate my feet, just nice and smooth. It's a nice soft shade of pink and is a good protector for our balance board.
on September 23, 2013
yup, she wanted the wii and fit and then she slipped, so i bought here this and she is having so issues with it! but its pink and in my living room...
on December 27, 2012
it covers my wii balance board
but it slide off from time to time
i have to make sure its locked it the hooks underneath before use
on August 5, 2011
I don't know how I could use the Wii board without this anti slip pad. It is awesome. Does it's job !!! I haven't slipped yet :)
on July 8, 2013
I should have bought this long time ago. It works really well and it fits securely. So far it has lived up to my expectations.
on June 22, 2012
"Great". was just what I needed, but I really don't like writing reviews.So I still need nine more words. This is really stupid.
on March 19, 2013
This was exactly what I wanted!! Perfect!!! It fits my Wii and is holding up great. Hoping this helps to save my new fit board.