5.0 out of 5 stars Dont think you will go wrong
Published on June 23, 2011 by met

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work.
Published 21 months ago by Ursulaspeedy

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work., December 14, 2012
This review is from: Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuck Controller Combo - White (Non Oem)-Includes Silicone Sleeve and Wrist Strap+Free Gift (Video Game)
I ordered 2 they are sitting in a bag they do not work. Wiii recognizes for a minute than they wont work. The lights stay on all light up on the bottom. The power button on the remote does not work. You have to take the batteries out to turn off the remote. The sensor does not read the wii remotes extremely disappointed. I did not return them because we wrote our kids name on each remote and since i ordered more than one i dont know which came with what receipt all i know it doesnt matter they do not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont think you will go wrong, June 23, 2011
I will start off with saying sometimes you get what you pay for; sometimes you get more. This is a case of that latter! I purchased 2 Wii nunchucks from 2 different vendors, 2 different times on Amazon in the last 3 weeks. In the end I should have just gone to the store and purchased one for the time wasted, but I hate to pay full price even if it means waiting. Not long before that I purchased a remote and nunchcuk for a less than $15 from someone who no longer sells them anymore. Never had a problem with it and figured I would just buy another set, but like I said no more. I found this company; price was right, for both and came quick. Now i say i got more, but it reality i got wjat i paid for a working set of remotes and nunchucks. the MORE for me is that i dont have to return somethign a 3rd timen less than a month! Recommend and would buy again. I believe you are better off buying the remote and nunchcuk together than one or the other for replacement. Plus for a few bucks more it will be worth it in the end. Doesn't have the motion plus but who cares, works great. Bought 2 for less than $29 and free shipping and very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great, April 30, 2014
Richard Pierce "RAP67" (Fairhope, AL United States) - See all my reviews
worked just fine, AFTER I learned how to add new controllers to the Wii- thanks to web search, but once i did that, they connected easily

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 4, 2014
works but only when it wants to

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Nintendo Brand, June 22, 2014
This nunchuck is an imposter. I purchased it because It said Nintendo at the beginning of the header. However, it is not actually the Nintendo Brand. Two weeks after using the product, it developed a slow drain on batteries, leaving the batteries dead in less than 24 hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pink?, June 21, 2014
J. allen (bucks county pa usa) - See all my reviews
I received this Nintendo Wii remote and Nunchuck which was supposed to be white and instead was a pepto bismol pink. It also was to have a silicone sleeve and wrist strap, not so! No strap, no silicone sleeve. Cheap product not as shown on page, Not what was ordered. Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Worked, May 14, 2014
Bought a Wii remote for a game night we were having with friends (we needed a 4th remote). We purchased the remote a few weeks before the party and I assumed I didn't need to test it out. When game night came the Wii remote never worked. You put batteries in it, and it acts like it wants to turn on then turns off. When you try to turn it on again it starts vibrating and won't stop until you removed the batteries. Now that I waited so long I can't return the product. Guess I'm stuck with a non-functioning remote. So unless I accidentally purchased a vibrator disguised as a Wii I advice that buyer beware. Shoddy product from a place I will never purchase from again.

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't think this is actually nintendo, February 8, 2014
I never thought of it before, but my friends pointed out that the blue light at the bottom was extremely bright in comparison to other controllers, and it didn't say nintendo anywhere on it! However, the fact that I never even noticed is a testament to how decent of a controller it is anyway. Totally fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars wii remote, February 1, 2014
LaBrenda Nicholson (Birmingham, Alabama) - See all my reviews
Great purchase will be ordering from website more often, my son was excited now we do not have to pass remote

4.0 out of 5 stars Remote, January 15, 2014
I needed another remote so that more people could play at the same time. We will have lots of fun playing games and stuff now!

Rate and Discover Movies