Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 29, 2013
Exactly what I wanted. The screen protector application process is kind of weird and definitely different from what I'm used to, but it's very, very effective. It covers the entire screen (except for a negligible portion where the stylus tip won't even fit). The cleaning cloth is useful even after applying it. The stylus is exactly what I wanted, too. It's bigger than the original stylus-- which is the size of a DS stylus-- and feels comfortable to hold for however long you're going to be playing.
on April 14, 2014
We got our Nintendo Wii U and played many of our games off the Game Pad. This beautiful hand hold screen needs a simple screen to protect the screen, and this Nintendo Wii U GamePad Accessory Set is a great deal. You get a decent screen protector, a sturdy stylus - pen styled & a cleaning cloth which can double as a screen protector if you ever had to pack up your Wii U system. This is a good way to keep the scratches down, especially if you allow your kids to play on the system. We had no problems with reading the stylus with this screen. If you have a problem, maybe the sensitivity is set too low? Do a Calibration touch screen which is found inside the Gamepad Menu. That may help with your issue. Otherwise, I found that Nintendo Customer Support to be quite helpful, look up their online site or call them with your issues.

The price is under $6.00 which is great considering what you are getting. I'm also pretty proficient putting on these screen protectors, so if there is a learning curve, you might want to practice doing it step by step without removing the adhesive, or watching it on youtube if you are a visual person.

If you do make a mistake, you may be out $6, but not that expensive of a mistake. This is a solid purchase for us, and if you want to protect your pricey Wii U Gamepad, I truly recommend this GamePad Accessory Set.

Tip: make sure your screen is clean, really clean, or else you will have debris beneath your screen protector. That may irritate the perfection in you, or it might not.

We are happy with our Screen Protector, and use the stylus for both our Wii U & 3DS XL.
on July 10, 2014
Okay - this was $5 when I got it. That was $2 less than the most popular unofficial and more often purchased screen cover. Three items, three points:

I. The screen cover is the best you'll ever see, the easiest to put on, and by itself is worth the price. NintenDOES quality, wow.
II. The stylus, once you use versus the default one for this or the 3DSXL - is significantly much easier to use and you'll probably end up keeping it in your pocket with things like keys and wallet you never want to do without.
III. The screen cleaning cloth - is, well - unlike any cleaning cloth I've ever used. Literally, how does Nintendo do it? It reminds me of a very, very, high quality buff material for pricey car wax kits. It's certainly way beyond any glasses lens cleaner cloth. Way to go Nintendo!
on April 13, 2016
This screen protector is awesome. I tend to drop things… a lot, so I felt like it would be best if my expensive and fragile game controller had some sort of protection. The screen protector fits on the Wii U gamepad perfectly, and stays intact. I have been using it regularly for about a year now, and have not run in to any trouble. It is easy to clean and keep clean. It was also very easy to stick the game screen, (unlike some of the cell phone screen protectors that takes you 5 hours to get on and there is still somehow a dog hair stuck underneath there!)
It makes me feel more comfortable touching the screen or using a stylus, as I know no damage will come to anything other than the screen protector.
on July 9, 2014
The screen protector was very easy to install. However, due to the recessed area of the screen, it is quite difficult to remove. So be prepared to get it right once.

The cleaning cloth was incredibly cheap and not even microfiber. It's of a cotton-like material that leaves fibers when used. Best stay clear.

The stylus was actually really nice. It's about the size of a regular pen and works well as expected.
on January 7, 2016
Highly recommend this product, if for nothing else, for the larger stylus! I have my kids use this one rather than the stylus that is attached to the wii controller. I notice from prior experiences with the Nintendo DSi that the stylus holder in the controller will become loose after awhile from wear, that it will not stay in the controller and will fall out if the controller is turned over. So I told them to use this stylus and not to constantly take the stylus in the controller out and then in , again, and again.
This Wii U screen protector is perfect for your GamePad screen. It's cut to cover nearly 99% of the screen.

— TO APPLY —
• In a clean, dust-free environment, give your screen a good wipe down with a house cleaning product and let that dry.
• Use the provided cloth to wipe it again for any minor dust particles (it can be used on the screen protector after you apply it too).
• Practice aligning how you want it before you begin.
• Peel off the screen protector, and align it on the Wii U Gamepad screen.
• You're done.

I forgot I had this on since I first applied it, that's how clear it is. It protects my screen from scratches, and from any potential light physical damage. There is also an extra stylus included. Recommended.
on December 30, 2015
This was very easy to put on. It's a screen protector. Nothing to show that you can't already see in the photo they show. I cleaned my sons WiiU gamepad screen and then I applied the protector according to the directions. Very easy. It comes with a very nice suede cleaning cloth and a large stylus! What a great bonus the stylus is!! So far it is working great!! He is able to play his games without a problem and now I don't have to worry about him getting carried away and scratching the screen!!
on February 16, 2016
This is a good set but not great. The screen protector itself is great. Simple and easy to apply and I had no trouble getting the 2 tiny air bubbles out that appeared while applying. The cloth leaves a little something to be desired. I ended up using a micro fiber towel to wipe the screen of dust and lint. We have not used the pen yet since the wii u came with one. Shipping was super fast!
on January 21, 2016
This kit is exceptional for its price. I applied the screen protecter as directed after thouroughly cleaning the screen with the provided cloth. It was easy to realign until I had it perfectly centered. Ive had no responsiveness issues (which, according to the instructions, can be fixed through calibration) and you cant even tell my gamepad has a protector on it. The cloth was of good quality, having a suede like feel to it. I received the one with the stylus made in China (package points out some are made in Japan and others in China; this could provide a variable quality.) and its quite comfortable to hold and will make drawing miiverse posts easier.
Everything included is high quality, Nintendo licensed gear and the price is low which makes this a good purchase for any Wii U owner.