Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 34% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends
|Price:||$33.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.24 (16%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- More than 27 breeds to choose from, including puppies and kittens
- Each puppy and kitten has unique coloring and personality possibilities
- Breed choice depends on game version. These include French Bulldog, Toy Poodle and Golden Retriever
- Utilize Nintendo 3DS StreetPass and SpotPass functionality to share your experience with friends and other players
- With Nintendo 3DS augmented-reality feature, you can watch your puppy play on your dining room table or sit in the palm of your hand
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Amazon.com Product Description
Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends is a single player, handheld, Pet Simulation game for Nintendo 3DS.* The latest game to date in the wildly popular Nintendogs franchise Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends is one of three versions of Nintendogs + Cats released simultaneously along with the 3DS gameplay system. Features include: care, feeding and training functionality pioneered by the Nintendogs franchise; touchscreen and microphone interaction with pets; 3DS camera-based technology; and augmented reality features utilizing handheld game cards.
The Pups are Back and Have Brought Friends
Nintendogs' puppies are back in the palm of your hand in Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends for the Nintendo 3DS system. This new, special game features even cuter and more expressive puppies and, for the first time, kittens. The fun from the original nintendogs game returns, with multiple breeds to choose from, accessories for your puppies and kittens to wear, and the ability to let your puppies and kittens train and compete in different challenges and activities. In addition, Nintendo 3DS functionality expands gameplay in a variety of ways, for example: the built-in player facing camera allows pets to recognize you and react accordingly; StreetPass and SpotPass functionality allows you to share your experience with friends and other players wirelessly; and special augmented reality features utilize playing cards to bring your pets into the real world.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility to all Nintendo DS games and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Key Game Features
- More Than 27 Breeds to Choose From
- Each puppy and kitten has unique coloring and personality possibilities.
- Breed choice depends on game version. These include French Bulldog, Toy Poodle and Golden Retriever.
- Puppies and Kittens Come to Life
- Puppies and kittens look fluffier, softer and more expressive than ever in 3D.
- Adorably lifelike puppies and kittens react to your touch and your voice using the built-in camera, touch screen and microphone. The facial-recognition technologies on the Nintendo 3DS even let puppies recognize their owners.
- You can take pictures of your puppies and kittens by simply tapping the camera icon on the screen, which you can save to your album and share with your friends.
- Share Your Experience with Friends and Other Players
- Exchange your Mii characters, puppies and kittens, and presents with other nearby players over a wireless connection (StreetPass).
- Seamlessly hop online and download new game content such as new Mii characters and items such as pet accessories (SpotPass).
- Play with Your Puppies and Kittens in Your World
- With the Nintendo 3DS augmented-reality feature, you can watch your puppy play on your dining room table or sit in the palm of your hand.
- You will be able to walk with your puppy and have your steps counted by the built-in pedometer on the Nintendo 3DS system when you have the game inserted and in sleep mode.
- The Journal feature will keep track of your daily activities in the game. You can view other players you've encountered with StreetPass, view your pedometer data, etc.
More than 27 breeds.
Enjoy cats for the first time.
All-new events & functionality.
Classic pet sim gameplay.
* Nintendo 3DS sold separately.
Top Customer Reviews
First, I would like to clarify that this is NOT an cat game and it's mainly dogs. The cats are "unlockable" after you've showed to the game that you are responsible enough to take care of you dog(s). The cats are a lot harder to "get close to" but they requires much less cares and attentions. It dosen't matter which version you get, you're going to get the same cats.
Why did I made a review for all three versions? Well, because THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE!!! REALLY!!! All dogs and cats are unlockable in each games. The only "difference" is the items that are avalible in the games (meaning different colors). However, you can get the items via "street passing" with other players. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS WHICH DOG YOU'RE GETTING FIRST.
The toys in this game really shows off the 3d effect here (EX: freesbie, boomerang, helicopters). The dogs in 3d are ADORABLE! This game may seems easy, but a deep strategy game is hidden under the paws (not literatly). For example, you might be surprised how much better your dog can do with proper training and a good night sleep. I would like to point out that where you're petting your dog really matters (DO NOT MESS WITH THEIR TAILS!!!), they bites. 0_0
This game make people smiles, and just when you think you're done with the game... A NEW ITEM POPS UP! (hint: mario kart ;D and mario house)
GAMEPLAY AND CONTROL: 8 out of 10
GRAPHIC AND SOUND: 9.5 out of 10
REPLAY VALUE: 7 out of 10
OVERALL: 8 out of 10
This is my review on Nintendo Dogs + Cats 3ds game.
Well I like it. I must say after playing the first nintendo dogs ds game back on the ds lite & was not real thrilled with it for reason's which I'm not going to get into I was hesitant to try the new 3ds version with added stuff. This is my first 3ds game & so far I really enjoy it. The game is very relaxing & cutesy. The doggy's look very real in the video game I was surprised at the graphic's in this game at just how sharp & clear they are on the game. I have a french bulldog in the 3ds game which I named Patch he's very cute doggy. Well I really like the game I must say the doggy in the game behave's much better than the real dog I had years ago lol & actually follow's command's. :)
Well if your an animal lover or need time to relax get this 3ds game you'll enjoy it. I know I am.
Happy Gaming! (^_^)
-It is very fun (and 3D xD)
-You can have cats now
-There is SpotPass, which is like StreetPass just Nintendogs version
-As well as seeing other dogs on walks and getting the presents, you can go places with the other dogs
-There is no limit of distance on the walks
-There is a new competition, Lure Coursing
-Your pet can wear more than one accessory
-On SpotPass, if you go back to your journal and click on the pet of the other person, you can go to the park (or other location), with their pet and one of your
-On the walks, you can go to the Seaside, Down Town, or the Mountains
-In SpotPass, I'm not sure if everybody's first SpotPass is President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt, but you kinda get creeped out by the Mii character, because you don't know who Teddy is until you check your notifications, unless you expected President Teddy Roosevelt to SpotPass you....
-With the Lure Coursing addition, there isn't an Agility Trial anymore, but at one point in Lure Coursing the dogs jump over the bars
Thats my review! I'm sorry it's kinda long, but its some of the stuff you should know. I would put this game in the 6-13 year old range due to the fact of no-violence, and I would absolutely recommend you get Nintendogs + Cats. (:
Parents if you want to see how well your kid(s) will treat a dog or cat then here you go!
But really this is a fun game to play. I love it more than the first Nintendogs. When I saw that this version had a Husky as one of its starter dogs I knew that I just had to have this game.
The only thing that I wish that they would have left alone is when you call your pet over to pet or brush them. In the old Ninendogs you were able to see and play with them on the lower screen. But I understand why that have it they way they do.
All in all this is a really cute game. If you love cute little puppies and kittens then buy it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome game. The dogs are so cute and the competitions are cool.Published 5 months ago by Kylie Tripp
I have purchased every one of the original Nintendogs games for DS and now this for 3DS and the kids seem to like the new game way better. Read morePublished 5 months ago by coolmommy
Great game and very interactive keeps kids busy for a long time..fun virtual pet game.Published 7 months ago by dreamer