Parenthood 6 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. It Has To Be Now New lives, a newborn and new business engage the Braverman clan as the new season begins.
2. All Aboard Who's Coming Aboard Baby bawling, Politics and potential life changes create some Braverman family anxiety.
3. Nipple Confusion The Braverman family pressure cooker has just about everyone stewing in their own juices.
4. In Dreams Begin Responsibilities In and out of comfort zones, some in the Braverman clan take on new roles and break new ground.
5. Let's Be Mad Together The need for boundaries weaves through the lives of the Bravermans.
6. The M Word Personal and professional politics impact the Braverman clan.
7. Speaking of Baggage Amber seeks reassurance from Kristina as Julia finds comfort elsewhere and Sarah finally confronts Hank in regards to some incriminating evidence found by Max.
8. The Ring Julia gets some upsetting news while Kristina pulls ahead in the Mayoral Race and Bob takes action.
9. Election Day It's time to vote in Berkley and the Bravermans head out to support Kristina.
10. All That's Left Is The Hugging Seasoned relationships hit a rough patch while new relationships form and flourish amongst the Braverman's.
11. Promises The Braverman's step out of thier comfort zone to make new friends and some enemies along the way.
12. Stay A Little Longer Work relationships collide with personal lives for many of the Bravermans.
13. Jump Ball Mistakes are hard for Braverman's to forget, especially without an apology.
14. You've Got Mold The Braverman's learn that patience is a virtue.
15. Just Like At Home Family always comes first for the Braverman's.
16. The Enchanting Mr. Knight Moving on can be hard to do.
17. Limbo Family values collide and tempers flare.
18. The Offer The Braverman's learn that communication is key.
19. Fraud Alert While some Braverman's celebrate, others struggle to keep spirits high.
20. Cold Feet Making a decision isn't quite as easy as it seems.
21. I'm Still Here When tough times hit the Braverman's stick together.
22. The Pontiac The Season Five Finale of Parenthood is a fresh start for the Braverman clan.
Looking Back: Victor Becomes a Braverman Relive one of the highlights of last season, as the family gathers to welcome Victor into the fold.
|Director||Patrick R. Norris|
|Starring||Peter Krause, Lauren Graham|
|Supporting actors||Dax Shepard, Monica Potter, Erika Christensen, Sam Jaeger, Savannah Paige Rae, Xolo Maridueña, Max Burkholder, Joy Bryant, Tyree Brown, Miles Heizer, Mae Whitman, Bonnie Bedelia, Craig T. Nelson, Matt Lauria, David Denman, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Lyndon Smith, Nick Krause|
|Producers||Julia Brownell, Jessica Goldberg, David Hudgins, Cary Jones, Jason Katims|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This has been one of my favorite TV shows since season 1. The writing is amazing, and reflects the ups and downs that all families go through - it makes me laugh and cry and I... Read morePublished 5 days ago by janice morgan
Although I don't agree with some of the philosophy these characters portray, I truly enjoyed the family dynamics. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Chris Barbee
Mostly realistic. Annoying characters are SO annoying. The mom of the special needs kid who cares little about the experiences of his schoolmates, the mom who is so intrusive in... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Kenneth Hause