5.0 out of 5 stars Works with 1080p 3D signals
I'm using Kayble's 25' high speed cable to connect my ceiling mounted projector to my AVR. Signal passes just fine and the cable blends in well with my white ceiling.
Published 23 months ago by N. West

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Cheap Quality
I installed this cable to hook up my macbook to my tv. After setting it up, I barely nudged the end connected to the TV, and the metal (gold) sheath surrounding the internal connectors bent slightly. This was game over. I've even made and spliced my own cables in the past, but once that thing bent just ever so slightly, the cable was finished.

If you decide to...
Published 17 months ago by John Beadling

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with 1080p 3D signals, January 24, 2013
N. West (Waldorf, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nippon Labs NMHD-25MM-28-WT 25-Feet High Speed HDMI with Ethernet CL2 Rating, White Cable M/M 28 AWG Gold Plated (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, November 26, 2012
Super long cord and the white coloring was perfect match for the living room. Also much cheaper than anything you will ever find at a store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, July 3, 2014
Does everything it needs to do for my purposes. Some have complained that it slips out of some HDMI slots. I've not experienced any of this, and I tried it on all my electronics. The white color truly blends with the walls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality HDMI Cable, June 14, 2014
There isn't much to say about it, functioned as an HDMI cable would, perfect quality and thick gauge, seems pretty solid/durable. Impressive for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable!, May 14, 2014
Thomas (Eagan, MN, United States) - See all my reviews
Clarity has improved and this cable is the reason. It is really a nice cable used through the attic and was easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I was looking for, May 13, 2014
Works well and appears to be a high quality item. I'm not a tech head but this was exactly what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, February 25, 2014
Nice cable, white is good, no problems with signal. It either works or it doesn't, and this one worked great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works flawlessly and looks beautiful, February 14, 2014
This HDMI cable is pure white in color, and it is soft. I use it to connect my laptop to my bedroom TV. Unlike my earlier black HDMI cable, this one does not look awkward. Loving it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, January 30, 2014
It does what it says it will do. The ends don't seem as sturdy as other higher end prices cables but for the price you can't complain. Just be alittle carefull when unplugging things and you won't have a problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made with weak metal connectors, January 28, 2014
Very poor quality. Only worked intermittently due to poor quality connectors. VERY weak metalwork that can't even support its own cable weight from a DVD player without bending. I find the other reviews highly suspect given what I received.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›