- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
1. Please make sure your player is running the latest firmware available from the manufacturer of your device. If not up to date, please update according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
2. Please try to power down your player (reboot) as this sometimes clears the cache of the player and remedies a playback issue.
3. If you are using a separate audio system for sound, please check to see if your system supports the audio configuration listed on the disc's packaging.
4. Verify the issue exists without any enhanced playback processing such as 120hz, 240hz or 600hz refresh rates or motion vector processing. Please consult your player's manual and/or manufacturer's technical support if you are not familiar with making these setting changes.
5. Check the setting on your audio receiver (if applicable) to verify the correct sound field is displayed for the audio configuration selected on the disc. If not, try different selections to see if this affects the playback.
6. Please consult your player's trouble-shooting guide or manufacture's technical support for any further steps.
Please note that great care was given to ensure a quality Blu-Ray disc was created. Audio/video synchronization playback issues have not been replicated at the manufacturer or releasing company testing facilities on multiple players.
Fresh off the release of what was soon becoming the seminal album of a generation, Nirvana took to the stage of Seattle's famed Paramount Theatre to an unwavering homecoming crowd while on the road in support of Nevermind. Launching the nineteen song set with a brilliant cover of the Vaselines "Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam," the band cranks out their soon-to-be iconic songs "Smells Like Teen Spirit," "Lithium" and "Breed," while delivering earlier fan favorites "School," "Love Buzz" and "About A Girl." The Paramount concert is the only show ever shot of the band on 16mm film and has been transferred to an incredibly detailed 1080p high definition picture. Mixed in 5.1 surround sound from the original multi-tracks, Nirvana - Live At The Paramount, will be available in DVD, Blu-ray and digital long form video formats on September 27, 2011.
I love Nirvana and this show is amazing. However, the Bluray disc is simply flawed. It is extremely disheartening that Universal's official stance is there is no problem with the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by J. Little
The thing that gets me about this concert and Kurt Cobain is how he's playing perfect guitar for these songs, these revved-up punk/grunge songs, while he's jumping up and down,... Read morePublished 6 months ago by frankyNY
If you have any interest in Nirvana at all, this concert film is a must-own. The band plays in their hometown on Halloween just a month after the release of "Nevermind". Read morePublished 7 months ago by Robert Gabriel Mugabe
|Topic||From this Discussion|
|Where is the Blu-Ray version?||
I heard in another forum that Best Buy has an exclusive on the blu-ray for 1 month. I also heard they have an exclusive on the Super Deluxe Nevermind for 1 month as well. This would explain the lack of a pre-order for the blu-ray, and why the release date for the super deluxe set was pushed back... Read More
Sep 1, 2011 by Fortang | See all 4 posts
|Music videos available only on the box set? Hopefully not||Be the first to reply|