Customer Discussions > Nevermind forum

Nirvana never dies

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 16, 2009 1:31:32 PM PDT
im just wondering does anyone else notice a big comparison in the way kurt sang to the way darby crash sang? I swear Kurt sounds like the more (well at least a little bit more) legible one.
Also I bumped into alot of material I never heard before, like the Outcesticide 1-4 bootlegs, Nirvana wasn't a band, Nirvana was some kind of rock demon. Everytime i listen to them it sounds new, and everytime I realize just how heavy they were. Kurt would let us in more and more into his thoughts until his last recording. He really was suicidal. And angry, disappointed, tormented. You can hear all of this in pretty much all of thier songs, with it getting worse and worse in every album. Pennyroyal tea? Thats a fetal abortive drink. He was saying he wanted his life to end. Read the lyrics to these couple of songs and see what im saying

Endless Nameless
Downer
Pennyroyal Tea
Milk it
if you must
Help me

They were really really heavy. And his guitar skills were strange but well structured artwork almost like the pixies, the germs, mudhoney and sonic youth mixed to perfection. Combined with cryptic, apathetic, strange thoughts as lyrics, and the harmony of the beatles all twisted and broken. Nirvana was fu__ing awesome!

So I guess im also wondering why do people still call him Kurt No-brains for one..

And does anyone think there will ever be another rock star with this kind of legend again? I mean his story is still interesting today

I believed Kurt did commit suicide because of his pains from the stomach ailment and depression but I almost believe he had someone help him, which may explain the reason the gun was held across his chest like someone put it down on him. And it would also explain how it was physically possible for him to do it. Maybe Dave Grohl? Read the lyrics to "Alone+Easy Target",
"Ill stick around". maybe you might see what im saying? Maybe he helped Kurt out of his pain as a friend, like in the end of the movie "Harsh times" with Christian Bale.

I dont know , Im curious to see if anybody feels like me, please no childish bickering let the adults talk, (NO INTERNET GANGSTERS)

Posted on Aug 2, 2009 3:43:09 PM PDT
Eirik Raude says:
nirvana is allright, but have you heard ALICE IN CHAINS? maybe you'll change your mind. Rooster, them bones, we die young? try it !!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2009 9:46:15 AM PST
G. Garcia says:
Nirvana > Other Seattle bands
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nevermind forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 16, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nevermind [Vinyl]
Nevermind [Vinyl] by Nirvana (Vinyl - 1996)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (1,988)