5.0 out of 5 stars Great basket
I love this basket. It is very big with lots of room for my water bottle and my kid's stuff as well with tons of room to spare. The basket detatches easily.It looks perfect on my nirve kitty cruiser.
Published on August 5, 2010 by Mamasboys

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Weight limit very low.
I really like this basket.
With that said I don't think I would of bought it if I had known the weight limit. It says no more than 3kg on the info it comes with, that's only 6.6lbs. My lock weighs 5.5lbs. So I really can't put much else in it.
Published on August 6, 2012 by M. Whitehead

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Weight limit very low., August 6, 2012
This review is from: Nirve Wicker Bike Basket (Sports)
I really like this basket.
Funny how they mention "Dorothy and Toto in Wizard of Oz" in the description, when it wouldn't even hold the weight of "Toto" while attached to the bike.
I'm keeping it seeing how much I like it. It's a bummer I can't really put much in it, hence the 3 stars.
So if your just going to carry a lock & a bouquet of flowers then this is for you. If you need to put much more I wouldn't advise getting this basket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basket, August 5, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars "Frosting on the Cake", July 26, 2011
This review is from: Nirve Wicker Bike Basket (Sports)
What would a Beach Cruiser be without the token wicker basket? This is the real deal and has a very easy attach/diattach bracket. It hold everything I need when out for my ride. cons: It is heavy and can cause steering more difficult if your load is not balanced

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Basket, June 30, 2011
This review is from: Nirve Wicker Bike Basket (Sports)
I bought this basket for my fiance's new cruiser and she absolutely loves it. It's a lot bigger than I originally realized but it still fits nicely on her bike. The quick-detach mount is awesome. We ride over to the local farmers market every Saturday and use the basket for shopping. One thing the pictures don't show too well that the handle does indeed fold down during riding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of room for Toto!!!, June 7, 2013
Suze (PINEHURST, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nirve Wicker Bike Basket (Sports)
Love the size and quality of the basket. I purchased a lovely, quality made basket liner/tote that matches my sunflower bike, and am thrilled about how much I can put in the basket. Major trip down memory lane. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's really pretty but..., March 5, 2013
This review is from: Nirve Wicker Bike Basket (Sports)
The basket was very easy to mount on the handlebar. It performs as it should. My wife likes the look of it and she doesn't find it cumbersome while steering.

Some parts of the wicker that are easily breaking off with very mild force. It has become a terrible issue yet, but I can see the basket forming holes quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy and effective, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Nirve Wicker Bike Basket (Sports)
It was an easy install and it works great for making a quick ride to the grocery store. I filled it up last weekend and was able to fit all of my ingredients for recipe I was cooking. I would not suggest loading it above 20 lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection in a basket!, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Nirve Wicker Bike Basket (Sports)
I ordered this basket based on the picture and not the dimensions (because I've had the numbers be wrong before on very different products). The picture, I find, is slightly deceiving, because the actual basket is much bigger than I imagined. I was elated when I received it and saw the size! It's very well made and absolutely beautiful! I love it! Very sturdy. It doesn't sit perfectly because the bracket is a little off to the side, but you can't even tell when riding around. I LOVE this basket :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Basket, July 21, 2012
This review is from: Nirve Wicker Bike Basket (Sports)
Came as described. Fit perfectly on my wife's Nirve beach cruiser. Looks really nice and is functional. I would buy products from this manufacturer again.

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So, July 11, 2012
This review is from: Nirve Wicker Bike Basket (Sports)
the wicker basket seems somewhat brittle, making me wonder how long it may last. Further, the instructions that came with it are for a wire basket with an entirely different mount. Not that it needs too much instruction - attaching a basket is not rocket science, but it does not tighten properly so knowing I had the right parts would've been nice. (the basket does not hang straight). I called Nerve and they were of no help - suggested I go to my bike shop.

Also the easy release isn't as easy to get on and off as others I've used.

Nirve Wicker Bike Basket