5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!
The Nirve Ding-Dong 60 mm bike bell strikes a hilarious note for the over thirty crowd. We bought it sight -- and sound -- unseen for my husband. He thinks it should clear the path in a way more likely to produce smiles and commentary than fingers and nastiness. Good job, ding-dong bell! Seriously, it seems heavy and well-constructed. We're pleased.
Published on January 14, 2011 by buy-bye

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
It seems to need to be mounted on the left to use your thumb to pull the lever. Wish I'd known that, I prefer it to be on the right side.

The sound is cute, loud but not obnoxious.
Published 16 months ago by S.G.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Nirve Ding-Dong Bike Bell (Chrome, 60mm) (Sports)

The sound is cute, loud but not obnoxious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, January 14, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bell, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Nirve Ding-Dong Bike Bell (Chrome, 60mm) (Sports)
If you purchased a bell, you're in luck because that's exactly what you get. This bell has a distinct sound and is pretty loud. I can hear it just over a car horn. I would not use this bell for heavy traffic areas. However, for cruising or going through areas with a lot of people the bell is great. It's pretty entertaining to watch how people react to the sound of this bell. So far everyone who hears it has a smile afterward. DO NOT WET THIS BELL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Nirve Ding-Dong Bike Bell (Chrome, 60mm) (Sports)
People love when I use it, and the sound is loud enough so drivers can hear even in the rush traffic.

Nirve Ding-Dong Bike Bell (Chrome, 60mm)
$12.99