Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nirve Ding-Dong Bike Bell (Chrome, 60mm)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

75%
25%

on August 10, 2013
It seems to need to be mounted on the left to use your thumb to pull the lever. Wish I'd known that, I prefer it to be on the right side.

The sound is cute, loud but not obnoxious.
on February 26, 2012
If you purchased a bell, you're in luck because that's exactly what you get. This bell has a distinct sound and is pretty loud. I can hear it just over a car horn. I would not use this bell for heavy traffic areas. However, for cruising or going through areas with a lot of people the bell is great. It's pretty entertaining to watch how people react to the sound of this bell. So far everyone who hears it has a smile afterward. DO NOT WET THIS BELL.
on January 14, 2011
The Nirve Ding-Dong 60 mm bike bell strikes a hilarious note for the over thirty crowd. We bought it sight -- and sound -- unseen for my husband. He thinks it should clear the path in a way more likely to produce smiles and commentary than fingers and nastiness. Good job, ding-dong bell! Seriously, it seems heavy and well-constructed. We're pleased.
on August 27, 2013
People love when I use it, and the sound is loud enough so drivers can hear even in the rush traffic.