Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nirve Fifty-Three Men's Cruiser Bike (26-Inch Wheels)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 20, 2011
HIGHLY recommend this bike. Easy to put together out of the box. Built sturdy and to last. My husband is a big guy and loves this bike. Wonderful reproduction of a fifties bike. The auto shifting shifts very smoothly. Worth the extra money. Will probably last for years and years.
on May 16, 2011
Pros: Nice looking bike. Easy to assemble. Customer support was friendly and fairly helpful. Replaced the fenders quickly, but I am still waiting on a replacement tire (I ended up having to replace it myself).

Cons: Bike arrived damaged, the front fender was bent, both tires arrived flat, and after sitting on the rim, while shipping, the rear tire was torn. All in all, I had to "true" the front tire, replace the spoke tape on both rims, buy a new tire, two tire tubes and a few small nuts and bolts that were needed to finish assembly. The Nexus 3-Speed Hub is barely adequate, it has trouble shifting under high loads. It would probably be just fine for a smaller rider, but can be annoying for a bigger rider like me (The size of the bike is suitable for a larger rider, I'm 6'3" and the frame fits me just fine.)

I bought this bike at the same time as purchasing a Republic Bike for my girlfriend. The Republic Bike was well packaged. Everything was thoroughly secured to prevent the contents from shifting and well wrapped to protect against scratching while it was shipped. Comparing the two experiences the Republic Bike was much easier to assemble and everything arrived as expected.

I will finish by saying that Amazon offered to replace the bike completely. I however declined because it would have been a two to three week turn-around to get my replacement bike. Besides being difficult to repackage and ship back, I thought it would be easier and much faster to repair most of the bike and get it ridable myself. The cost of replacement parts to repair my bike was less than $40.
on January 15, 2012
This is great high quality bike. No damage out of the box but it did take longer than expected to assemble, it is not 85 percent assembled. I have about 10 miles on my bike and getting use to the 3 speeds takes some time.
on February 9, 2014
This is a fantastic bike. It runs easily, looks smart and is perfect for this "senior" citizen! It's brand new, so I don't know what durability will be like, but I seems to be very solidly built. Five stars easily!
on September 15, 2013
Kick ass bike, the only issue is with the front break at assembly, not and easy adjustment, but the bike and quality are great