Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now PlasmaCar

VINE VOICEon March 13, 2012
I have a 5-year old niece, and it was time to upgrade her bike. She was getting to be too big for the older bike she inherited from her cousin. My niece LOVES Hello Kitty. I mean, she is utterly obsessed with anything Hello Kitty! Shirts, toys, sheets, shoes - whatever. She wants it. I know by next month, she'll probably hate it all, but I thought I'd take the risk and get her this bike.
She LOVES it.
I had to assemble it myself and it was really easy: the directions had pictures and all you do is stick things where they fit and bolt it on. It didn't take long and it was pretty sturdy when all was finished.
It's been several months later, and it's still going strong. She can bike pretty fast on her own now - her steering needs work but at least she's got some leg strength! The training wheels have held their own over pavement and "off-roading" when I push her up a grassy hill or mud trail. For a girl who loves Hello Kitty - this is definitely the perfect bike for her!
on December 2, 2012
I love this bike and so does my five year old grandaughter. I wish that she rode it more, but maybe this coming Spring she will feel more comfortable with it. Still has the training wheels on and we haven't adjusted them up yet. I don't know, are kids too lazy to ride bikes the way that we did?
on June 21, 2015
This is a good bike but not for adults. While you can easily adjust for kids, It's too small for adults and people will laugh at you. Sometimes, they will throw things. It's not a great bike to rapidly accelerate from objects people might have thrown. So you know, be ware of that.
on November 26, 2012
My 4 year old grand-daughter LOVED it. It was a birtthday present for her and she flipped out when she opened the box. It was a quality bike
on January 18, 2013
This is a good bike, not junk-it is also cute if you love Hello Kitty! Our four year old loves it