Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 16, 2009
The bell is cute, sound is classic & clear, mounting is sturdy & secure -- But, the Hello Kitty design is just a paper sticker with some plastic covering that's barely secured. I think it will come off in the rain, or simply with a little wear & tear. It's basically a black bell w/ a Hello Kitty sticker :(

UPDATE: It's 2015 and I'm still using this bell. Even though the color washed away in the rain (the bow is grey now;), the bell still works and the kitty is still there :) Also just fyi the bell tends to ring a little any time I ride over a big bump -- I don't mind, but others might not like that.
on October 18, 2009
Its a bell... You can't really go wrong. It is Hello Kitty but honestly its just a sticker that makes it so. I suppose you could bedazzle it later on if you so please.

Seller shipped quickly and I received product exactly as described and in good, safe packaging.
on April 7, 2016
We bought this bell for our daughters new bike in 2010 I believe and she is still playing with it today! It is on a different bike but has withstood many wrecks and scraps. The hello kitty has faded a little but it still rings just as loud and correctly as it did the day we bought it. My daughter still loves it and I would definitely recommend this product for its looks and durability. This is a great product!
on July 12, 2007
This bell is just too cute! It is a must have for Hello Kitty fans. I had bought a pink Roxie cruiser Schwinn bike and was searching for accessories and came across this bell and just HAD to have it! It shipped right away and I put it on myself. It is just adorable! (Though my husband thinks I am a big dork! But that's okay!)
on September 26, 2013
I'm not really sure what the issue would be here since it's pretty obvious what you are buying and I can't imagine there is too much of variability with the product. But if you are dead set on reading a review, then this is reasonably priced and it does exactly what it is supposed to and my girlfriend loved it.
on February 8, 2014
This was just one of many birthday gifts that I gave to my goddaughters on their 4th birthday -- to put on the bikes their grandfather bought them. What a hoot. I think they like the bell as much as the bikes. LOL
on July 23, 2013
My SIL has an amazing Hello Kitty bike but she doesn't want to use it to commute to the nearby train station since she's worried it'll get stolen. So, I bought her Hello Kitty bike parts for her beater bike. This bell is awesome!! And loud!!
on August 24, 2013
Like the Disney bell, this too has a problem with the backing as it slides off the handlebars. While the picture is cute, it has left my granddaughter thrilled that she has another Hello Kitty item in her cache.
on July 31, 2013
We were decking our daughter's bike out for her 3rd birthday and I bought her this cute little bell. Pros: it's very sturdy and not cheaply made. It also secured nicely to the handlebar. Con: our daughter (like her father) is left-handed and this bell is clearly made for us righties! I have a LOT to learn about the world of South Paws. Fortunately, we were able angle it so that her left thumb can reach the pull. Just something to keep in mind if you're buying for a left-handed child!
on March 10, 2011
This bell was poor quality. It rattled around and the bell actually kind of rang when I rode my bike over slightly rough payment or any bumps. It fell apart. It quick working. Too loose. The hello kitty sticker faded and started to crumble.